Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where do you find Class IV-capable red diodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For whatever reason, they were giving you information for which you had no reference. I tried googling 74,75,76, etc. and it turns out that these are numbers.

But on a more serious note, it looks like they are talking about Mitsubishi laser diode part numbers.

I looked it up last night. Only found results for 72. The other don't appear to have any relevance to diode part numbers. So I'm pretty sure they were semi-trolling.

mfo

I looked it up last night. Only found results for 72. The other don't appear to have any relevance to diode part numbers. So I'm pretty sure they were semi-trolling.

Lol, you're going around calling just about everyone on here a stoner lowlife, and you say "they were semi-trolling"? You're a funny guy.

Lol, you're going around calling just about everyone on here a stoner lowlife, and you say "they were semi-trolling"? You're a funny guy.

My saying something you disagree with is not "trolling". I'm sorry that you can't handle the truth, now stay on topic.

mfo

My saying something you disagree with is not "trolling". I'm sorry that you can't handle the truth, now stay on topic.

You're right about disagreeing, but you're sitting there insulting people, now that's trolling. Also, check your rep. I guess the whole forum is wrong?

What's up with all these noobs coming here thinking they run the show?

Btw RA_Pierce, thanks for the info.

You're right about disagreeing, but you're sitting there insulting people, now that's trolling. Also, check your rep. I guess the whole forum is wrong?

What's up with all these noobs coming here thinking they run the show?

Btw RA_Pierce, thanks for the info.

Stupid people in large numbers are still stupid. And it's not "the whole forum". It's just a bunch of stoners lacking mental capacity.

mfo

Stupid people in large numbers are still stupid. And it's not "the whole forum". It's just a bunch of stoners lacking mental capacity.

If you feel we're stupid, then why are you here? :thinking:

I smell a troll.

I'll be nice and spell it out for you agravlin, since you apparently can't read the writing on the wall. The last half of this thread has been trying to get you to USE THE DAMN SEARCH... People here don't like spoonfeeding noobs and where to source LOC's and LCC's is in NO WAY hard to find..

Reactions: mfo

mfo

I'll be nice and spell it out for you agravlin, since you apparently can't read the writing on the wall. The last half of this thread has been trying to get you to USE THE DAMN SEARCH... People here don't like spoonfeeding noobs and where to source LOC's and LCC's is in NO WAY hard to find..

Finally, a newbie that's capable of learning. +1

Apparently you can't read the writing in my posts. Read my original post. I did several searches on the forums and Google, including one of "Class IV red diode" and found nothing useful, especially since the forum filters out "IV" because it is not three characters long.

Last edited:

mfo

Read my original post. I did several searches on the forums and Google and found nothing useful.

Why are you sending me PM's? Let's keep this out in the open shall we?

agravlin said:
Clearly, your drug use has damaged your mental capacity. Go fuck yourself.

FYI, I work for DHS and I have been for almost five years now. I must submit to random drug screening as a condition of my employment. Let me break it down for you since you're the one that seems to lack mental capacity over here.

I don't do drugs.

Also, reported. :)

Apparently you can't read the writing in my posts. Read my original post. I did several searches on the forums and Google, including one of "Class IV red diode" and found nothing useful, especially since the forum filters out "IV" because it is not three characters long.

Then you need to work on your google-fu. It took me all of 45 seconds to find someone selling LOC's and LCC's, though actually, you don't even need the search to find people selling laser diodes you know... heh.. just look at the ads.. sheesh.

I honestly don't see why people complain about the search. So far i've yet to *not* find stuff i've looked for.. and there's certainly a lot of information on this place. Just got to be careful about not bringing old threads back from the dead.

Last edited:

mfo

Then you need to work on your google-fu. It took me all of 45 seconds to find someone selling them, though actually, you don't even need the search to find people selling laser diodes you know... heh.. just look at the ads.. sheesh.

I honestly don't see why people complain about the search. So far i've yet to *not* find stuff i've looked for.. and there's certainly a lot of information on this place. Just got to be careful about not bringing old threads back from the dead.

Don't even waste your time bro. Everyone is wrong according to him.

So I'm pretty sure they were semi-trolling.

I loled :D

If you can't find a LOC for sale in about three mouse clicks you fail at the interwebs.

Log off now. Do not press refresh, do not check your PM's.

Reactions: mfo
Status
Not open for further replies.