Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where can i purchase a 200mW or more laser that ships to the united states and does n

i really want a high powered laser. i have found countless sites but all use paypal or they dont ship to united states. if anyone knows a good site that has cheap (under $100) but good lasers, PLEASE let me know

optotronice.com not under 100usd, But very good

O-like.com - in China, but Suzie is the best!

i really want a high powered laser. i have found countless sites but all use paypal or they dont ship to united states. if anyone knows a good site that has cheap (under $100) but good lasers, PLEASE let me know

welcome.gif
to the Forum...

I can see that you haven't taken the time to read any of the Threads
on the Forum or even tried to use the [Search] button...

Your question must have been asked and answered 50 times in the last
month...

Try reading the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the Forum... and don't
forget to read the Newcomers section and the Forum Rules...:yh:

Enjoy your stay...:cool:

Jerry

FocalPrice.com ships to the USA. They have a great selection of "200mW" lasers. I say that in quotes because they aren't actually 200mW. Their more like ~100mW if that (but there still really bright). If quality is what your looking for, then focal price shouldn't be your first choice.

If you ARE looking for a website that DOES ship to the USA, has really stylish laser hosts, and has really high quality products (and of course you have a bottomless wallet), then wickedlasers.com would be a good choice. Although they are a bit overrated for what they are (kinda like Bose). If your willing to spend alot more then $100, then wickedlasers and optronics would be a good start. If you dont have that much then I would get something along the lines of FocalPrice.

Here's a good "200mW"

http://www.focalprice.com/LP158B/3_in_1_200mW_Green_Laser_Pointer__Flashlight_Black.html

its actual output is just under 100mW. Wich is REALLY bright if your not used to green lasers. Also it has detachable starcap lens (cool for about 10min)

Here's a good 50mW pen

http://ledshoppe.com/Product/ledp/LP1076.htm

I bought 10 of these. All of them work great. In fact some are over powered! I would immediately replace the batteries though. They all came with garbage batteries.

hope i helped :D

Last edited:
welcome.gif
to the Forum...

month...

Jerry

You should just save that in a word document so that you don't have to re-type it everytime haha

Go with
O-like they ship to the U.S. I should know I've placed several orders with them and live in Alabama with no problem. There modules are top notch also with thin beams for burning as well as pointing!

welcome.gif
to the Forum...

month...

Jerry
Never mind Jerry he doin't know nouthin. but you can.

Read this (all of it)

http://laserpointerforums.com/f50/amazing-322mw-dilda-36122.html

Hey man, why don't you head over the Review Compilation Thread? (Check my signature, on the right). There you'll find many 200mW models to choose from.