Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where can I get such a laser?

Hey, I saw this video:

and I was wondering where can I get a cheap blue laser that can engrave wood.

So where can I get a 600mW blue laser pointer for cheap?

Look in the B/S/T section of this forum or Google it and try to find a reputable supplier.

Keep in mind extreme caution and safety glasses would have to used at all times when using said laser :).

This same guy has been involved in another thread here about making his own red laser.
--The following is just my opinion--
His understanding of the concepts are below the minimal levels for safety.
His language skills are trying, and he should not even consider getting a high powered laser until he can prove that he knows at least the basics. (The communications barrier can be HARMFUL under these conditions !)
If he can't, or won't, convince you that he knows what he is doing then you should consider that he doesn't.
Don't put a weapon of this calibre into the hands of a child.
No insult intended Gofilord, just want it to be safe for everyone.

Fiddy

This same guy has been involved in another thread here about making his own red laser.
--The following is just my opinion--
His understanding of the concepts are below the minimal levels for safety.
His language skills are trying, and he should not even consider getting a high powered laser until he can prove that he knows at least the basics. (The communications barrier can be HARMFUL under these conditions !)
If he can't, or won't, convince you that he knows what he is doing then you should consider that he doesn't.
Don't put a weapon of this calibre into the hands of a child.
No insult intended Gofilord, just want it to be safe for everyone.

I agree he has a lot of reading to do on this forum.
Time for him to stop asking questions and read the ones that have been asked time and time again.

btw whos the guy that made the youtube vid?
hes obviously a forum member but i think he has a different username?