Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where can I find a cheap 100mw laser?

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I do not really know about the lasers from warnlaser, but that model looks like some from ebay. It is probably around 80mW, but a lot of it is usually infrared which is invisible and can be dangerous. If they say that they have installed an infrared filter in the laser, then it should be fine on that part.

You still need to buy safety glasses. Green laser safety glasses are usually red in color, and it is okay to buy from ebay for medium to low power, but if you ever get a laser of higher power you should definitely get some glasses of higher quality.

Here is another laser which is sold by a member of this forum and is known to be on spec if not over. SFCG-100 532nm Green
You also need glasses for this laser.

Darn, looks like hes sold out :/ Any other sites from members of this site that sell good 100mw lasers?

Tmack

Scifilasers or sflasers is owned by a member here. Search it on Google and you can browse his online store. He has nice 100mw 532nm lasers at a great price. I'd recommend him over any questionable source. From joker, you won't have to worry about underspec products.

Another recommendation for Jokers lasers. I have the 100mw greeny and its awesome. He takes care of you. You can also get lucky on eBay with the greens being overspec. I can't find the seller I got mine from buy it was 85mw for 12 bucks. Worth a shot at that price.

Tmack

Ebay seller overfeel has been selling some overspec cheap lasers. But remember, they are cheap for a reason :) good luck

Darn, looks like hes sold out :/ Any other sites from members of this site that sell good 100mw lasers?

It would have been both nice and smart if you had done two things before coming to LPF for help buying...

1) start a new thread about yourself in our 'welcome' section (at the top of the home LPF page)- that is just common sense and god manners---

2) PLEASE finish filling in your profile page- we cannot and will not be helpful or accurate with any help coming until you do both of these things.
WHERE you live has a lot of bearing on getting advice.

ALSO please tell us more about the safety goggles you own-

:beer:

I bought a 100mW green laser pen from Lazerer for 50 bucks. Pretty cheap and it's decent. Cuts through plastic and tape, yet to light a match though...

You can also find one at laserbtb.com

Good quality and very cheap :)

Please do tell me you understand how dangerous 100mW could be?

You can also find one at laserbtb.com

Good quality and very cheap :)

Please do tell me you understand how dangerous 100mW could be?

Do make sure you know as Greenlander is asking. The 50 buck 100mW tiny laser I got from Lazerer not only is extremely bright, but if you put it to your skin you will feel it. (of course I only tested it on my leg, yet did feel what seemed like a 'pinch'.) Still though, be careful with whatever you buy.