Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where can i buy matches for burning?

I think he was referring to any 'smoke shop'

My apoligies to the adults who enjoying popping and burning.
My point was there are more things to do and that an teenager will never convince his parents to allow lasers by showing them the burn/pop== some may think they are OK to take to school and/or let thier friends 'play' with it all these will lead to more reports of laser insidents..

I am impressed with popping a black balloon that is inside of a clear one without popping the outer balloon. And when a laser can quickly pop a number of balloons in a long line--wow..

I am just saying that there are many other even more interesting activities aside from those two.. and that you will not convince a parent to buy a teenager a gun if he shows them how good it is at killing animals or breaking the neighbors windows etc.

sorry if I came on as an old fuddy but I am 64...

len

Well, first of all, I'm not adult, I'm actually only 15.
But I can asure You that I know safety, and I learned it the hard way.
My parents aren't happy about the hazardous lasers, but they know that I can handle it.
Of course I won't shine it at people/vehicles, nor will I give it to irresposible individuals.
As a bonus, the laser that I'm going to buy has a key lock, and a ray block in the top that needs to be unscrewed.
Thanks for caring, but I think I can handle;)

Rallerboy

You are in luck my friend. I have special black laser burning matches. I sell them five for a dollar or 20 for for $5.

Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. These are Wicked Lasers brand matches and they hold the world record for being burned by lasers. No where else will you find more hype, marketing and outright disingenuities than with these special black laser burning matches.

Just pm me for my email addy and I will get these right out to you in time for you to start burning as soon as your laser arrives.

P.S. These Wicked Laser black laser burning matches will also work with other brands of lasers, just not quite as well.

Thanks for your 'great offer'
I'm sorry but I'm not interested. Matches are the same, the only difference is the colour and the packaging. I can always use a sharpie on some dark brown matches, and get a better result much quicker.

Rallerboy

wow matches are hard to get in Denmark who would have thought.
Cigar or tabocco shops dont have them?
When you buy a pack of cigs in the USA they ask do you need matches (free!)
When you find some, def. use a black marker on them, helps alot

No Walmart? Wow. I thought that Walmart was everywhere. I fully expect them to have a store already open on Mars when a manned mission finally makes it there!