Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where are you buying lasers from these days?

Recently found out 593nm lasers are cheap for some reason. Only one I could find though was sanwu pocket and I wanted one in a pen style. Checked alibaba and nothing, ended up finding one on ebay, but surely that's not the only option? I saw sanwu has a 555nm laser too I want to try but again, I don't want the pocket style host.

Here is what I know of

Jetlasers, Sanwu, Laserglow
Good but only sell specific lasers

Random lasers like what used to be sold by o-like, lazeerer etc???

Send me a PM if you still can't find a pen laser in 593nm elsewhere. I can make one up for you.
I have a spare chrome pen host I can use and a couple 593nm modules on hand. The pen host is a bit scuffed up but I can probably do a quick polish job on it to make it a little prettier.
I have a 593 in a chrome pen and it runs great on a single 10440 + spacer (I can provide one) and will also run on 3x 2/3 AAA NiMH.
I can also do a custom host but it'll take some time and $$$, and I know both of those are in short supply these days.

Send me a PM if you still can't find a pen laser in 593nm elsewhere. I can make one up for you.
I have a spare chrome pen host I can use and a couple 593nm modules on hand. The pen host is a bit scuffed up but I can probably do a quick polish job on it to make it a little prettier.
I have a 593 in a chrome pen and it runs great on a single 10440 + spacer (I can provide one) and will also run on 3x 2/3 AAA NiMH.
I can also do a custom host but it'll take some time and $$$, and I know both of those are in short supply these days.
Thanks for the offer but like I said I found some on ebay. Just looking for a more reliable source because if I wanted something in a specific power level ebay is not very reliable due to government regulations.

Thanks for the offer but like I said I found some on ebay. Just looking for a more reliable source because if I wanted something in a specific power level ebay is not very reliable due to government regulations.
I have had great luck with Tinkertavernco on eBay, they even ship from the USA and they're a member here on the forum!

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I've had no luck with tinkertavernco

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Not sure why you didn't say so in the beginning.

tinkertavernco

Not sure why you didn't say so in the beginning.
I believe we did mention that before— we just encountered more delays than expected. But we have everything sorted out now, so if all goes well we should be ready very soon.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
No you didn't say it was a payment issue. You just said that you were busy and would get back to me.

tinkertavernco

No you didn't say it was a payment issue. You just said that you were busy and would get back to me.
Sorry about that - must have mentioned it to someone else in a PM. In any case if you’re still interested we should be able to set something up in the next couple of days.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Meh It's ok. Hope the website turns out great.