Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Whats up

SIXOHH

Well i don't know why but i have gotten a kick out of lasers burning balloons and crap on youtube. So I started googling and wound up here. I came here looking to learn how all this works and maybe one day I might try out building one. For now I'd just like to learn whatever I can. I have a passion for diesel trucks but Im not a black smoke blowing douchebag.
So been reading on here. Looking at people who have burned their eyes out and realized Im way over my head as opposed to how simple I thought getting a laser would be. I look forward to learning from you, and learning about how powerful these things are. Not really looking to burn up balloons. Just want to learn about a possible new hobby. :thanks:

Well i don't know why but i have gotten a kick out of lasers burning balloons and crap on youtube. So I started googling and wound up here. I came here looking to learn how all this works and maybe one day I might try out building one. For now I'd just like to learn whatever I can. I have a passion for diesel trucks but Im not a black smoke blowing douchebag.
So been reading on here. Looking at people who have burned their eyes out and realized Im way over my head as opposed to how simple I thought getting a laser would be. I look forward to learning from you, and learning about how powerful these things are. Not really looking to burn up balloons. Just want to learn about a possible new hobby. :thanks:

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser be sure to get appropriate
Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Last edited:
WELCOME TO LPF !!! Regarding your questions, try out this WEBSITE for some answers.

<==== Sam's Laser FAQ ====>

Safety, Info, Links, Parts, Types, Drive, Construction

A Practical Guide to Lasers for Experimenters and Hobbyists

It's sort of a BEGINNERS BIBLE for laser enthusiasts. After your more knowledgeable, THEN you can check out some of the other sites that are listed here & there on the Forum. Tech Junkie has some GREAT reference sites under HIS AVATAR.

HI SIXOHH:beer:Welcome to the forum enjoy yourself.
The forum is made up of many experts with lots of knowledge to share,don"t be afraid to ask.:)