Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What's the matter with laser pointer store website?

MrCool

So 1-2 weeks ago I ordered some products from their site, now after I checked some threads in this forum I know it was a big mistake. Their site is completely useless for me, right now I cannot log in, cannot request a new password (I know my password anyway) and cannot even register a new account because I don't get any email from their site. I didn't get a tracking number for my order and I don't know anything about it. The fu....rd who runs the facebook page and mail address just ignores my messages on both platform. Actually I just want my money back after this because that site is not a service, it is a piece of crap.
So my question is that was anybody in a similar situation with them? If yes did the product arrive?

GSS

I have no answers??
Like Paul mentioned try getting a refund with what ever payment you used..

I don't see any difference from laserpointerpro once i order from laserpointerpro was years ago when i seen a 532nm lasers i got my laser in 4 days i ordered again all the told me was your laser is on its way its bin maybe 10y+ maybe 1 day it will surprise me 😅

Encap

Dispute any charges on credit card with your Bank or make a PayPal claim ASAP

GSS

Yes I did Thank you friend. Who is the safest online laser store to buy from
Stay away from crazy 10,000,000 mw claims and don't pay more than $60 for a "Thor" brand laser.
The strongest laser pointer is around 6W to 7W and most on line stores that sell "Thor's" are no stronger than 5W in general.
Sanwu is a good company.
Jet-Lasers is a very good company and yes the prices are higher but are worth it.
You can also buy from member's here that build. Just ask about any member builders you might have questions about and we will tell you who is legit and good..

If you are buying from a site also look on eBay for the same laser. They can often be found there for less. Even Sanwu's 304 are just eBay 303 style lasers that they say they've measured the power output of. But, the 303 532nm are only $6.00 on eBay. You can also get 650nm reds and 405nm violet for ~$10.00 each.

tommiegriffin529

If you are buying from a site also look on eBay for the same laser. They can often be found there for less. Even Sanwu's 304 are just eBay 303 style lasers that they say they've measured the power output of. But, the 303 532nm are only $6.00 on eBay. You can also get 650nm reds and 405nm violet for ~$10.00 each.
Thank you very much . I apologise for responding so late.

Lagomorpha

I just ordered from that site under a week ago and didn't experience any problems. My laser arrived today and works like a charm. Said it would take 10-15 days and took like 5-7ish.

Reactions: GSS