Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

What's the matter with laser pointer store website?

MrCool

So 1-2 weeks ago I ordered some products from their site, now after I checked some threads in this forum I know it was a big mistake. Their site is completely useless for me, right now I cannot log in, cannot request a new password (I know my password anyway) and cannot even register a new account because I don't get any email from their site. I didn't get a tracking number for my order and I don't know anything about it. The fu....rd who runs the facebook page and mail address just ignores my messages on both platform. Actually I just want my money back after this because that site is not a service, it is a piece of crap.
So my question is that was anybody in a similar situation with them? If yes did the product arrive?

paul1598419

If you used a credit card or PayPal you can get your $$ back.

GSS

I have no answers??
Like Paul mentioned try getting a refund with what ever payment you used..

Alien Laser

I don't see any difference from laserpointerpro once i order from laserpointerpro was years ago when i seen a 532nm lasers i got my laser in 4 days i ordered again all the told me was your laser is on its way its bin maybe 10y+ maybe 1 day it will surprise me 😅

Encap

Dispute any charges on credit card with your Bank or make a PayPal claim ASAP