Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Whats the longest time you have slept?

Diachi said:
after having 5 cans of energy drink. tbh you feel great for like 30 minutes, but after that you just die  :eek:
That's called caffeine poisoning... ;D I had that last weekend when I was staying with some friends and we were trying to stay up all night. After a BFC, a NOS high performance, a Venom, and some coffee I was wired. :cool: The next morning I thought I was going to die...needless to say that was the last time I am going to take that much caffeine at once. :-[

diachi

styropyro said:
[quote author=Diachi link=1235250735/0#15 date=1238871446]after having 5 cans of energy drink. tbh you feel great for like 30 minutes, but after that you just die  :eek:
That's called caffeine poisoning... ;D I had that last weekend when I was staying with some friends and we were trying to stay up all night. After a BFC, a NOS high performance, a Venom, and some coffee I was wired. :cool: The next morning I thought I was going to die...needless to say that was the last time I am going to take that much caffeine at once. :-[[/quote]

It's not nice, even after having a good long sleep I still kept feeling horrible, felt dizzy for a few days, and constantly tired.

Someone had to finish the cans off, didn't want them going to waste ::)

-Adam