Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What to get from Amazon?

smexhy

Hello, I want to buy a laser off Amazon which will be my first laser. What do you recommend me to get?

I will give 10-20$ for a powerful 5mW green laser, I want to see the beam ATLEAST at night and I want it to have a long range. I don't need it for burning stuff.
Aslo, i want the seller to be trustful cause I don't want to get scammed. Anyone has experience in this :D? Thank you!

EDIT: Only blue/violet laser can leave marks on glow-in-the-dark materials?

Last edited:

Pman

For a quick and dirty answer just buy these Amazon.com: QQ-Tech® 5mw 2in1 Green Red Blue / Violet / Purple Beam Laser Pointer Combo 3 Stage Laser Light Pens 532nm 650nm 405nm Triple Colors Disco Party: Office Products
If you have a prime account you'll have them in 2 days free shipping, each comes with a cap (removable) and the ones I just received yesterday were 532nm 60mw, 405nm 78mw and 650nm 101mw and that is normal for these.
As always, SAFETY FIRST!
Also, do exactly as scumbagatheist says;)

For a quick and dirty answer just buy these Amazon.com: QQ-Tech® 5mw 2in1 Green Red Blue / Violet / Purple Beam Laser Pointer Combo 3 Stage Laser Light Pens 532nm 650nm 405nm Triple Colors Disco Party: Office Products
If you have a prime account you'll have them in 2 days free shipping, each comes with a cap (removable) and the ones I just received yesterday were 532nm 60mw, 405nm 78mw and 650nm 101mw and that is normal for these.
As always, SAFETY FIRST!
Also, do exactly as scumbagatheist says;)

I got these last year, with out the disco option and can say they are a good deal. The 405 is what I used for this pic.