Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What random talents do you have?

Lets see what else we can do other then shoot lasers at things.

I can solve Rubiks cubes up to 6x6
6x6x6.jpg

and I'm pretty good at Guitar Hero (but I can't actually play any real instruments)
guitar_hero3.jpg

What about YOU?

How do you carry that cube around with you!? It must be the size of a basketball.
As for me..
I have a talent for videogames.. I guess. ;)

The individual squares are shrunk down so the thing is only about three inches tall. Still doesn't fit in your pocket though.

I have worked very closely with material science, Thermodynamic, Mechanical, Electrical, and Software engineers, have had contracts to work in secure areas that involve robotics and automation. Have traveled the world many times. And now I work at a company that does semiconductor and superconductor research.

I’d say my talent is, I’m insightful.
And I like to over clock computer. :p

I don't really have any useful talents. I guess I'm good at guitar hero and that can be useful at parties, two hand tapping the intro for through the fire and flames can win me a lot of bets. ;D

But how can you solve a 6x6 Rubix cube?! I can't even do a 3x3!

styropyro said:
I don't really have any useful talents. I guess I'm good at guitar hero and that can be useful at parties, two hand tapping the intro for through the fire and flames can win me a lot of bets. ;D

But how can you solve a 6x6 Rubix cube?! I can't even do a 3x3!
I can't even do a 2x2 lol.

lets see.

im a good driver as in autocrossing.
i am an excellent skier and also pretty quite good at snowboarding
halo 3
used to be pretty good at skateboarding
alright with muay thai and freestyle cage fighting
not sure really pretty much how i work is i get into something then dedicate myself to it til im very good.

I play blues harmonica. I even played a few times on stage back in the day. The women dig it, that's for sure. It has a very beneficial physiological effect on them...and well...for me as a result. Woot.

6x6 Rubik's cube?! Oh my goodness, that's insane!

My talents are mountaineering and academics. I don't have any natural talents. Anything I want to be good at, I have to work hard for.

-Mark

I have no natural talents

I work hard for the only thing Im good at, and thats being smart.

I guess its a talent of mine to manage an honours class and extension classes and still chill with the "cool group" in highschool, and go to movies every friday night.

el-taco said:
I have no natural talents

I work hard for the only thing Im good at, and thats being smart.

I guess its a talent of mine to manage an honours class and extension classes and still chill with the "cool group" in highschool, and go to movies every friday night.

Lasers AND cool?

Whoa...

-Mark

I play guitar.

I play with lasers.

I play with my phone and hack it.

I work out.

My thumb is double jointed lol, I can make it appear like it's popping out of place.

My math teacher has a 3x3 4x4 5x5 and for his birthday he's gonna get a 6x6 and 7x7.
I'm working on my 3x3 but its gonna take some time to figure it out on my own.
I'm not really good at rubik's cubes but I like to try.

To be completely honest I'm not really good at anything. I just like some things more then others.
--hydro15