Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What laser should i get from wlaser?

i want at least a 50mw and i dont really want a pen style any suggestions help

thank you

I know. That thread will give you points to look for, so you can pick out the type of laser you're looking for from wlaser.

Do you mean wicked laser? If you don't, please point me to were you are talking about.

Why do you want a wicked laser so bad? The only good laser they make is the 5 mW core, everything else is overprice and underspec. Also, what do you want? You say you don't want pen style, so I'm assuming you want flashlight style. I'm not criticizing, I'm just trying to help.

These are the questions you need to answer before we can make suggestions:
1.style of laser
2.color of laser
3.price range
4.what you will be doing with it

I tried google, but I didn't even think about trying the forum search engine. I just tried google again, and noticed it corrected me automatically to walsers. I'm new here, we all make mistakes,we are all human, don't come down on me because I made a small mistake like that. I too hate "I LIKE LASERS I HAVE ONE FROM (enter gas station name here) AND I WANT TO POT MOD HOW DO I DO THAT" threads, though. That isn't a mistake, thats ignorance.

Last edited:
wlaser is a newish laser company in the united states (not wickedlasers) and no i dont want a pen style because it dosent have good heat sinking so ya probably flashlight style, i want a green laser, price range is under $60 bucks and ill using it stargazing and having fun turning off streetlights pointing at far objects

So no burning? If not, I would recommend 15-30 mW. It will do all that you said and not have any of the downsides ( danger, ruining your night vision, etc)

And why wlaser? More of a question because I'm curious...

wlaser because there located in the US so shipping will be fast and they were going to give me a nice green laser torch 50mw for $23
mail
[/IMG]

maybe lighting a few matches and popping some balloons but not much else