Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What it looks like to point a laser at an aircraft

mod101

I don't see why people still argue that 'it can't be that bad'... Lasing an aircraft is a moronic thing to do.. period... at any power.

I completely agree. I still wonder to this day why people think it wont hurt to point a laser of any power at a moving vehicle. It just sounds completely idiotic.

Aside from the part about it being idiotic, it'll also get you some jail time for those morons that don't care but even that doesn't seem to work...

If someone shined a laser at me on final approach from 350', I'd likely land on top of them --- No trial !!!
As a plane approaches the runway, the nose is usually raised to increase lift and drag making it more difficult to hit the pilot's eyes.
I'd still like to land on the ba$t@rd because he is an idiot.

HMike

If someone shined a laser at me on final approach from 350', I'd likely land on top of them --- No trial !!!
As a plane approaches the runway, the nose is usually raised to increase lift and drag making it more difficult to hit the pilot's eyes.
I'd still like to land on the ba$t@rd because he is an idiot.

HMike

Never fly without having a few hand grenades on board.
This is exactly the right time to drop one at such a moron. :eg: