Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What is: Extreme Lasers : Multicolor Enforcer worth?

I have been thinking of getting a cheap scanner. Something I can modify and possibly turn it into a nice unit.
I know this is not a pro. unit, but it looks to have possibility's.
My question is: What is the max. I should pay for this.

Red + Green + Yellow Enforcer Laser Light Show - DMX - eBay (item 260540136794 end time Jan-28-10 20:30:29 PST)

I have never priced or studied up on scanners. It's like I'm starting over again.LOL
I have looked it up on diff. sites, seen $150'ish prices.
But just like pointer sites, one site's prices could be outrageous and the next might be decent.
I will just use it as I do my pointers, a few minutes to show people. Might use it 1-2 hours a week.
Then again, I might love it and use it as a nightlight.:crackup:
IE: I want it to last, just in case. I have read enough to know that the life of a cheap scanner is; not long
:thanks:

I'd say save your money for just a little while longer and get something a little better..

but if you just have to have that laser, I'd say $20-$30 tops.

ElektroFreak;I'd say save your money for just a little while longer and get something a little better..

but if you just have to have that laser, I'd say $20-$30 tops.

Thanks for the info. Just like I was afraid of, waaay overpriced.
This item's bid is already $86.65 W/postage
That's why I asked first. The seller always makes it seem like your getting it for next to nothing.

Note at bottom of page, Our website price-- $999.00
Yea, more like; Our price to uninformed idiots-$999.00.:D
Do people really order them at this price?:thinking:
:thanks: EF