Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What does everyone do?!

I've worked for Starbucks (Sh*tbucks) for 3 years till last month. Now I'm waiting for my application into the RAF to finish ( could take months) and in the meantime I'm trying to finish setting up my business I tried to set-up nearly 2 years ago so that I don't have to go into the RAF. ;D

The RAF doesn't sound too bad though ever since I was told I'd be more than likely promoted straight out of training.

I'm also finishing 2 A levels that I didn't finish, though I haven't started the work yet! I do that from home.

So you could say I'm unemployed/self-employed/waiting-for-employment-to-start/student! ;D

I make jewelry, and do custom design, I am working on a project to find fluorescent minerals in novel ways in nature for a private partnership. Also I consult for telescope designing and have done 7 of the last 9 years at engineering product development and R & D for medical devices. Have worked making pilot night vision systems and laser weapon guidance systems and aircraft control parts, (optically i.e.) Regan's star wars program, the Apache Helicopter PNVS and TADS, and others (later is tactical acquisition and deployment system) and (as if that was not enough) I hold a series 6 and series 63 lic. and Life Lic. in CA for Investment coaching through World Financial Services as a Registered Representative, Most likely TMI!! :) :) :)

Abray

I go to school haha.

I run track pretty well, though.

I will probably run through college, but that's it. I don't think I'm THAT good.

as for a degree, not sure what kind, but I'm interested in engineering.