Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What do you make of this on TV??!?!

Blord

We see more and more of these things in Asian countries. The economy is blooming and the
people earns more money. They gain more influence in the world and the nationalism is following. I think the education is left behind of all this. That is the hard reality.

Last edited:
I think its dumb that one chunk of matter discriminates on another chunk of matter made by the same exploded stars. IMO I do not know what to think of that though, other than its bad. Racism is fear manifested.

If all that is being done is blackface parodies/tributes it isn't really an issue in my eyes. If they start actually promoting segregation and discrimination based on race that is another thing entirely. One of the alleged incidents was one guy paying tribute to his favorite artist, I see no malintent there.

Besides that, I'll stick to 2NE1 and T-ARA, the rest of the k-pop groups don't really interest me nor do I care what they do.