Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What do I need now! :)

I found many Hosts here, they seems to be fine ...

Host Assemblies

BTW i've never built any laser, could you take photos Red when you are doing it ? :p

You really should just buy jayrobs SS DIY green kit... I know the prices seem a little daunting, but the host will last you a life time. Even if the module goes out, you can just pop another one in there, and you will absolutely love the feel of that host in your hand. Its small but heavy, sturdy....

Then all you need is the battery....

Last edited:
@OP Odicforce sells a great host for green modules, HERE. It will be compatible with the green module, with no customizing needed.

@daguin It does actually have a switch if you look at the photos on the webpage he has given. (This is also confirmed on Blord's review)

Last edited:

daguin

@OP Odicforce sells a great host for green modules, HERE. It will be compatible with the green module, with no customizing needed.

@daguin It does actually have a switch if you look at the photos on the webpage he has given. (This is also confirmed on Blord's review)

This is the picture I see at the link he gave

Clipboard01_zps1e97bac8.jpg

Peace,
dave

On the first picture there is a switch and as well as this picture from Blord:

50mW%20green%20module-2.jpg

daguin

On the first picture there is a switch and as well as this picture from Blord:

50mW%20green%20module-2.jpg

Then let us hope that he gets one like the one in that picture ;)

If he gets one like that, then all he needs to do is replace the black wire with a spring and simply cut off the red wire

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
He canceled the order, and is getting a different module that will work with his build :)