Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What could they be?

I saw a very suspicious man outside with a gun, a briefcase, an Iphone 6s , wearing a blazer and another man near him with the same items and they knocked on a door and left as soon as they couldn't enter, what could they have been doing? (They were dressed like movie secret agents)

I live in a bad neighborhood so maybe they were staging a raid on an underground gambling ring? It's happened before.

What does the phone have to do with and how could you tell what kind of phone it was?

What does the phone have to do with and how could you tell what kind of phone it was?

it had a circular button and the apple lock screen, they had a mic in their ear that wasn't your average bluetooth, they had a carbon fiber case on it. It had to do with it because they were eyeing it like they were expecting it to come alive or something weird like that.

it was also larger than the iphone 6 my friend had, but since it was apple it must have been the iphone 6s or plus

Last edited:
Probably some feds. If they had a a warrant for a raid or anything else they'd have opened the door. Probably there to interview someone. For a raid there'd be a lot more than two of them.

Calling the cellphone number of the person they are looking for would be more or less standard as well. Let's say they have a warrant for arrest, to enter a house they'd still need an additional warrant to search the place, without other probably cause. If they call the suspect's cell phone number, and hear it ringing though, PRESTO, they have probable cause to go in.

Moral of the story, always set your phone to vibrate :)

OVNI

Well you are in VA. Lots of agencies nearby ...

Shameless repost ... again ...

mfCjxIU.gif

Well you are in VA. Lots of agencies nearby ...

Shameless repost ... again ...

mfCjxIU.gif

trippyyy, that black one looks just like the person I saw (shouts of "racist!" are heard from 9 miles away) even with the same facial expression, now that I think about it, langley is not too far from here.

green eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spamgreen eggs and spam