Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What battery should I use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagert

I recently purchased a Sanwu 405nm pocket series laser(200mw). What is a good battery to use for it? I am new to these forums, so please let me know if I am doing anything wrong.

Encap

I recently purchased a Sanwu 405nm pocket series laser(200mw). What is a good battery to use for it? I am new to these forums, so please let me know if I am doing anything wrong.

What you are doing wrong is not posting something about yourself in the Welcome section first and include you location on the planet

How could you buy the Sanwu 405 and not know what battery it takes?
It takes , 1 button top 10440 li-ion battery.

Why did you buy that one?
If you want a visible beam and dot you picked the least visible version

Last edited:

Hello and welcome.
I'm a new member myself so I won't offer a battery recommendation so as to avoid providing poor information, but I can tell you that a link to the laser you purchased would be helpful as well as disclosing where you're located.

Consider posting an introduction in the Welcome section and telling a bit about what you're planning and what you're interested in doing. These are great folks don't be shy!

Razako

From Sanwu website
Battery:
Button top 10440 li-ion battery, negative casing(negative end to the tailcap), and you really cannot go wrong getting AW cells.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.