Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What are you're guys thought's on this behavior?

Greelander
not to be a bitch, but that vid is from 2009 and by posting it here it will get thousands more views. Always check the date of the posting, don't want to add to the morons status.

I think your your safe on the moron factor ...and FKN idiot as well ...its the way it is on the web .If you do a laser search 8 out of 10 times this forum comes up in Google. Feel good you posted it to show how stupid others are .Not others will get same idea, that will happen regardless.If we are going to at least hold on to our hobby in the sad state it is we need the public to be educated bit by tiny bit that lasers arnt the problem its the idiots that use them. Like 1% or less ...the rest of us do the right thing. I feel like I'm waiting for a police raid every time i get a green out to point at night into the sky .Because of videos like that.

Last edited:
Well try reading it again, i was giving you a compliment for posting it ,people (public) need to know about idiots that are giving lasers a bad image ,not the lasers .

Ahhh, ok haha. Thanks Blaster, it's people like them in-fact that cause all this FBI crap.

By the way, is WarnLasers reputable?

I saw there have a 1500mW 532nm laser and it seems great!

If I were you, I'd buy from CNI.

WickedLasers so Wicked! WarnLasers so Warned!

I can't get to CNI man, plus WarnLasers seem to have the same shape as the CNI ones.

Never bought from WarnLasers, but since I saw their ads on the top of LPF.com thought they are reputable. Just wanted to make sure.

I've heard of AT&T users having trouble accessing Green laser, Blue laser, Infra Red laser, IR laser, UV DPSS laser. for some reason. It's when my fancy VPN comes in play ;)

Only thing I would buy from warnlasers is their portable 808nm lasers and I can buy 1W 808nm diodes off ebay for dirt cheap so..

Haha! I know!

Anyway, Im actually going to get their 1W 532nm...all I need to ask now is if they have a power graph. I hate buying lasers without a power graph :beer:

You and your green lasers :p

You must really like Greenland and 532nm. Might consider filling that in with 556nm? :beer:

Maybe one day man, maybe one day. Im going to get Safety Goggles first, that's my main priority, I have taken some serious risk with my 500mW laser, and nothing has happened :undecided:....I think nothing has happened o_o

Im not going to risk it, I barely use it now until i get the glasses.

Ahhh, ok haha. Thanks Blaster, it's people like them in-fact that cause all this FBI crap.

By the way, is WarnLasers reputable?

I saw there have a 1500mW 532nm laser and it seems great!
From what ive read around the forum not a lot has been said about them but i have read a few not so nice comments. They must be paying sponsorship for the advertising .I would go for CNI, jetlasers (which you already have) and i have a O type crown upgrade 532 nm I'm very happy with looks wise ,quailty and power.1500 mW on a green would be insanely bright as your probably aware. But i think it gets down to the law of paying a huge amount of extra $ for a higher power laser .That if you already have a 500mW green with not look 3 times as bright but about 65% brighter .As you need 4 times the power to perceive twice the brightness.So double the power it will look 50% brighter. I think we would all like one but if you have a 500mW one, i don't think its worth the huge extra $ for it.

Last edited:
From what ive read around the forum not a lot has been said about them but i have read a few not so nice comments. They must be paying sponsorship for the advertising .I would go for CNI, jetlasers and i have a O type crown upgrade 532 nm I'm very happy with looks wise ,quailty and power.1500 mW on a green would be insanely bright as your probably aware. But i think it gets down to the law of paying a huge amount of extra $ for a higher power laser .That if you already have a 500mW green with not look 3 times as bright but about 65% brighter .As you need 4 times the power to perceive twice the brightness.So double the power it will look 50% brighter. I think we would all like one but if you have a 500mW one, i don't think its worth not by a long way .

Hum....true. I would like the 800mW JetLasers unit...I think that would be best for me. Don't want to throw away 1K to a company that isn't very reputable.

I will get JetLaser's 800mW unit. I love JetLasers.

Well you won't have a problem selling it especially since you are in the states, every time i get a laser in i have to really sweat it out with customs .Ive lost a few and that's enough so i try to buy local if i can but the Australia membership of forum members is quite small. And obviously people want to hold onto them because they are hard to get past customs .Even with the usual tricks laser enthusiasts try to get them through. Some still get grabbed .In my case two expensive ones and four not so. I only get parts in now complete lasers are too risky .

Well you won't have a problem selling it especially since you are in the states, every time i get a laser in i have to really sweat it out with customs .Ive lost a few and that's enough so i try to buy local if i can but the Australia membership of forum members is quite small. And obviously people want to hold onto them because they are hard to get past customs .Even with the usual tricks laser enthusiasts try to get them through. Some still get grabbed .In my case two expensive ones and four not so. I only get parts in now complete lasers are too risky .

Selling?

Selling what?:undecided:

I was assuming if you got the 800 mW green you would sell off the 500mW one you have .