Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

what about pandawill.com?

...i noticed this ise browsing in another thread.....

it has some pretty good price on some laser pointers...... and a 1xaaa laser rated at 100mw. mmhhh... maybe irreal. but prices are really low...

ps: does exist a thread with a COMPLETE LIST of all best knowed sites where tu purchase lasers? site like DX or FP.... with free shipping...(seemed all cloned XD )

i would open a thread regarding this list. but if someone is more able than me........ is better.

1xaaa laser rated at 100mw. mmhhh... maybe irreal. but prices are really low...

That would be sweet if it was near 100mW in such a tiny package. :san:
At 100mW you would probably need a Lithium 1.5volt aaa to power it tho.
If anyone buys one Please post a review!

All reviews in just one thread

With most low priced chinese sites there is always a risk of getting a underpowered (or sometimes overpowered) laser. Even if someone else got one that came in at the right power.

I haven't read of anyone with experience with pandawill.com but I also haven't searched. >.<

Last edited:
^^^^I was also wondering about this site. They have a laser that looks exactly like one from SKYlasers that is cheaper and claims double the power. You can see it here.

Last edited:
also other chinese sites.. like focalprice... have this clone of skylaser lasers.... BUT i think they are not the original. and that they are underpowered....... it is impossible that they have the claimed power.

if someone would go OVER 200me.. i suggest to go with a chinese... yes chinese BUT SPECIALIZED seller in lasers.... like o-like... rayfoss...laserlands... or other sellers that sell guaranteed oputput....... but not guaranteed QUALITY materials. all these seller.. just own a LPM and test every laser.... and test if they have a crappy/defective lenses........and they have slightly bigger prices between dealextreme,focalprice,pandawill.....

BUT all depends on a specific laser. some are only 10%.. or 20% more expensive........ but with some laser.. tou can order TWO laser poiner at the same price of a TESTED laser(which is however the same laser). for example pandawill has the 1xaaa 5mw poiner.. at GOOD PRICE http://www.pandawill.com/2-in1-gree...doscopic-morphing-effects-pen-5mw_p33872.html at 6.69$. at this price i could buy one.. and try to potmod it.... i am sure that it could reach 30mw... or over..

Last edited:
I talked about the 300mw laser in my other thread, anyways i pulled the trigger on it. So far the communication has been great, and they refunded my 23.74 because they thought i bought the laser when it was labeled 500mw.

Honest company....Unlike me :D. (I like to add to my consumer surplus :) )

i received a response from the site.... about the 100mw 1xaaa.
"Hello, our apologizes for late response , and yes, it is really a 100mw. you can test it
any other problems. please do feel free to contact us , and we are glad to work with you
nice day"

i told them that i have a laser power meter and i can test it. mmhh they said it is REALLY 100mw.... mmmm...

i told them that i have a laser power meter and i can test it. mmhh they said it is REALLY 100mw.... mmmm...

While it is rather small I'm hoping there is a chance it could really produce close to 100mW. They make 2*aaa pens that can do 150mW. Of course they do allow more room for the module then this one would have. Its low price for 100mW is a bit worrisome tho.

Are you plaining to buy it? :san:

I mentioned in another thread (30mw-green-laser-single-aaa-battery) that I don't think its likely that an alkaline aaa would be able to take the high drain of 100mW. Jayrob agreed that a Lithium 1.5Volt aaa would do better.

...i noticed this ise browsing in another thread.....
I'm not sure if you already saw Jayrob's thread or just the do-you-believe one.

Last edited:

BKarim

for people who already have a mini single AAA pointer: is the divergence good?

hello boy... i emailed with pandawill about the 100mw single aaa pen.. and the 200mw 2xaaa pen.... and this is the response:

hello,

Thanks for your letter. Yes, i'm sure that all the info. for our items is real, pls don't worry, we have excellent QC deparment and purchasing team, hope you can like our products. Thank you.

WOW... it seems that the power is REAL. i am gonna ordering firstly the 100mw 1xaaa... and then.. the 200mw. at 30$... also if i receive a 150mw pen.... is VERY GOOD!

hello boy... i emailed with pandawill about the 100mw single aaa pen.. and the 200mw 2xaaa pen.... and this is the response:

hello,

Thanks for your letter. Yes, i'm sure that all the info. for our items is real, pls don't worry, we have excellent QC deparment and purchasing team, hope you can like our products. Thank you.

WOW... it seems that the power is REAL. i am gonna ordering firstly the 100mw 1xaaa... and then.. the 200mw. at 30$... also if i receive a 150mw pen.... is VERY GOOD!

From his reply it looks like he is also a Drop Shipper and is going
with what his supplier is telling him... I believe this because he says
he has a "purchasing team" not a Customer Support Team of Refund
Policy
if you are not satisfied with the Power Output....

Just my
2c.gif

Jerry

lasersbee beat me to it but yes I agree with him. I wouldn't trust anyone who replied with such bad grammer and they spelled please in a wierd way.

DJNY

I´ve bought their 50mW keychain near a month ago. I´ll test it on my LPM when it arrives. How many IR-mW I have to subtract Jerry?

DJNY... you chould had buy the 100mw verson. for me.. is incredible to have the power of 100mw i na so little pen with internal potentiometer. it should BURN......

it is strange that no other shops like DX .. FP.... laserlands... o-like.. does sell this version of 1xaaa laser .. at power more than 30mw..... pandawill seems the only one shop to have 100mw version. other shops have 50mw version but is difficult to find...( i don't remind in which shop i've seen the 50mw's)

lasersbee.. i think purchasing team... is to tell us that the poeple that choose WHERE/from which factory to buy lasers..... is an intelligent team... and does not buy rated 200mw 2xaaa pen or 100mw 1xaaa pen that are soo much different in real power.

generally a chinese seller... say that normally the laser is underpowered....speially at theese power! but pandawill is sure to have true powered laser.

mmhhh.. i can trust on the 100mw.. but for 30$...the 200mw 2xaaa pen.... also if about min 130mw and max 150mw... COULD BE ONE OF THE BEST DEAL AT THE MOMENT....

i am buying the 100mw pen... and when it arrive and tested with little lpm that lasersbee sold me... if power is really near 100mw ( peak 100 stable at 80) i will buy also the 200mw pen :).....hoping that its range is 130/150mw

DJNY

DJNY... you chould had buy the 100mw verson. for me.. is incredible to have the power of 100mw i na so little pen with internal potentiometer. it should BURN......

If the 50mW unit is nearly up-to-spec I´m going to test the 100mW. But even 50mW seemed to be very unrealistic for this price.