Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

what a deal!!

i went to movie gallery today because alot of them are shutting down and having close out sales, today was the last day and everything was 80% off, and i say a nintendo DS kit for sale that had 3.7v lith-ion batteries (rechargable) for $19.99, so after the discount i only had to pay $4 a piece for them :)

so i got two of them, so i got 2x3.7v rechargable lithium batteries for $8, they are flat, like cell phone batteries, but i think it was still an awesome deal.

i also got 12 DVD's for $32 :D

This would hardly be considered something to be put in the Deals and Discounts thread, as it is pretty unlikely that anyone can get this same deal. Nice find mohrenberg ;)

thebucketmouse said:
This would hardly be considered something to be put in the Deals and Discounts thread, as it is pretty unlikely that anyone can get this same deal. Nice find mohrenberg ;)

maybe, movie gallery is filing for bankruptcy so ALOT of their stores are closing down.

although i don't have any ways to charge them...... could just just hooke a power supply up to them? like to a USB,
if so, how do i connect them? + to + and - to -?

Maybe get a li-ion charger from DX and hook + to + and - to -. May not be a good idea to hook them up to USB, voltage would be wrong and no cutoff circuit like in a li-ion charger. Overvoltage charging can be hazardous with lithiums. Must cut off at 4.2v. DX chargers are cheap, I have several and they work.