Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Well, you guys are it...now I'm here.

:) ;D :) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I got my DL 125 from DHL today about ten in the morning........WOW. As if that wasnt great enough I also got my Dragon Case in the mail at about ten thirty. I've been popping balloons like they were trying to take over the world. (about fifty so far). And I've been burning matches. This thing is great. I took it out tonight and shined it at a star..looked like I touched the star. Really really happy. I can light a match from one foot in about two seconds. And at two feet it pops balloons in under a second.

Tell me about it !!! I got a DL95 a few months ago and am very pleased :D

Sounds like you are going to need new batteries soon !

Mike

no..no..no......I got the Energizer 900mah with the 15 minute charger WITH car adaptor. I have four AAA batteries and two are always on the charger. :cool:

Yay every1 loves dragon lasers(sorry i haven't read the whole thread so this might be out of place) waiting was thae hardest thing that i ever did but it was all worth it

well i wasn't that out of place and congrats on the new laser seems pretty awesome to me, i have the DL 95

I just cant get enough of this laser. Its GREAT. I been putting matches on the opposite side of glass and still lighting them. I'm too afraid of messing up the laser so I only keep it on for about ten or twenty seconds but I can tell that I will be spending a lot of money in 2007. I want to go bigger......so I'm thing about saving up for a month or two and getting the big boy. maybe a herc. I'll just have to hide it from my fiancee :-X

"Houston, we have a problem".  How can you hide something from her that you'll be using all the time??? ;D ;D ;D (especially one with a bright green beam)  Maybe if you let her go shopping she'll forgive you when you get it. ;)

T

timelord

stevetexas said:
"Houston, we have a problem".  How can you hide something from her that you'll be using all the time??? ;D ;D ;D (especially one with a bright green beam)  Maybe if you let her go shopping she'll forgive you when you get it. ;)
Tell her that Proctor got very bored with this hobby and decided to give it away to you LOL!!!! You could lie through your teeth (but this is not advisable with women) or you'll have to suffer that fate of the shops ;D ;D SHOES!!! SHOES!!! DRESSES!!! DRESSES!!! DRESSES!!! DRESSES!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D