Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Well shoot, just shoot!!!!!

Man that sucks! Why would he have it crushed on you???

Well... allow me to answer that by telling you a little bit about my father...

Molested and physically beaten by one of his ... uncles I think, along with his brother. First borns in america from an italian family. Very angry as a kid... got into fights and gang wars all the way up until his jail time as an adult. His brother, my uncle is a normal loving human being, so its no excuse for this guy to have done criminal acts one after another. He thinks he's bettered himself but in reality he backstabs maybe even without noticing it I don't know. I cut him out of my life quite a bit of time ago.

My car needed repairs but it was towed within 4 days. He mentioned to me that he, knowing the guy at the junkyard, thought that I should let them send it there. That way I wouldn't need to pay the tow company money.

I knew the guy who owns the auto junkyard as well so he said I could leave it there whenever I had enough money to fix it. My father within a week told the guy that I said to go ahead and crush it.

So that's basically it.

There's even more shocking information I found out last year that don't think I should get into.

Well... allow me to answer that by telling you a little bit about my father...

Molested and physically beaten by one of his ... uncles I think, along with his brother. First borns in america from an italian family. Very angry as a kid... got into fights and gang wars all the way up until his jail time as an adult. His brother, my uncle is a normal loving human being, so its no excuse for this guy to have done criminal acts one after another. He thinks he's bettered himself but in reality he backstabs maybe even without noticing it I don't know. I cut him out of my life quite a bit of time ago.

My car needed repairs but it was towed within 4 days. He mentioned to me that he, knowing the guy at the junkyard, thought that I should let them send it their. That way I wouldn't need to pay the tow company money.

I knew the guy who owns the auto junkyard as well so he said I could leave it there whenever I had enough money to fix it. My father within a week told the guy that I said to go ahead and crush it.

So that's basically it.

There's even more shocking information I found out last year that don't think I should get into.

Wow CJ...Im glad you were able to get away from it then!

Now I want to know LOL...

Wow CJ...Im glad you were able to get away from it then!

Now I want to know LOL...

Ok so you know google maps right and how you can see 3d environment of the actual street?

Well I was just looking around and decided to see what my fathers house looks like on there. I felt a cold chill run down my spine as I saw MY CAR for sale in the front! I got in a closer look and at all angles.... it had the same rust spots as mine.... everything.

He took it. He took it and sold it.

I showed it to my mom, my sister and my brother in law...
I wanted a second opinion.. no I needed a second opinion.
It was unanimous. It was my car.

HIMNL9

A burglary. Last year. When I was moving here .....

I never heard this before ..... sad to hear this ..... occasionally similar things happens here too, and is always a pain you-know-where, for the victims.

And people wonder why I defend this place so strenuously :thanks: .....

LOL, say it to me ..... why you think that my anti-burglar alarm for the shop includes "funny optionals" like HV units and capsicum fog sprayers ? ..... (yes, i don't feel theft too much sympatic ..... especially if they try to rob my things :p :D)