Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

warpdrives

J

jfldksjf9873459

J

jfdlskjf987453987

If there aren't any commercial devices that implement warpdrives, would you please kindly build them and sell them in the market.

:wtf: are you talking about....? are you talking about warping space time with high powered lasers? this is possible.. i have heard that if you had enough power and the exact alignment of mirrors you are able to get the laser in an endless loop causing a warping effect on space time... dunno if thats what you wanted to know... can you exaplain your self a bit better?

Dusty

i know that they are not commercially available devices, but just trying to figure out the kind of thing you are looking for...

Moptsp

:wtf: are you talking about....? are you talking about warping space time with high powered lasers? this is possible.. i have heard that if you had enough power and the exact alignment of mirrors you are able to get the laser in an endless loop causing a warping effect on space time... dunno if thats what you wanted to know... can you exaplain your self a bit better?

Yeah I have seen that too. Though I don't know how you angle mirrors "precise" enough to put it into an infinite loop. Wouldn't that mean the mirrors would need to be infinity accurate?

But god, wouldn't it be crazy to start one of them things up and receive messages from your self in the "future"?

Though I think starting one of these things up would do "bad" things. Just seems it would create a segment of time looping into who knows what, grabbing and messing with time around it (linked to us).

-Moptsp

Hi,

It is important to go for having some good clamp diodes that will work good for the warpdrives.

Thanks!!:yh:

hmm... seems like a spam thread... if you give us more info we can try help u.. other wise it might be time to bring out the spam... wooohoo