Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WARNLaser 30mW Review by Daedal

ok,thanks
i am preparing high laser pointer for someone,but the guys haven't prejudice to me to my company,ok?

S

SenKat

Folks - he IS sending out a 200mw laser for review - a comprehensive review with measurements will be posted as soon as the review is completed.

P

Perez-Allende

I support warnlasers too, I think we all tought as warnlasers as when novalasers or wickedlasers started, and then we say they are a good company, who knows, maby the will be the next top sellers

Daedal

Please guys understand that I am not trying to create an issue here or start a dispute. I am not trying to go against the opinions of others or force my opinion on others. The laser was delivered to me to test it and I submitted my personal opinion about it. I think it would be an OK laser, but I would prefer the DX version only because they have a better proven track record so far.

As about WARNLaser, the guy is really doing his best. I am in contact with him constantly and he is a genuinely good person with a good intent. It's very astonishing how when every new seller that shows up we've been getting posts bashing and shunning the seller out. How are we to expand and improve the hobby this way? How will we attract more competition? What about new hobbiests? This is a neutral and open forum. The general mentality in my opinion is to be welcoming and once proof has been submitted that a company is bad or a seller is a fraud, then such will be his/her/their reputation.

Just my $0.02

--DDL

Laq

*bump*

Does anyone has an update on warnlasers.com ?
It seems their site is offline.

@Daedal, any news of contact with them lately ? just curious ::)

Cheers !

Daedal

Nothing from them at all... and their pointer measured in at 15mW peak :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

--DDL

Even with high IR output, I would still be tempted to use such a laser if and only if the IR output could be focused down and have the same focal length as the 532nm. While it wouldn't make for a good light show laser, practical burning applications would still apply. With a good pair of 532/808/1064 goggles, I'd still find it useful.

Then again, I may be in the minority.

Judge the company by honesty and customer service. Judge the laser according to it's merits and advertised performance. Honesty in advertising is key. For the laser to measure out at only 15mW when sold as 30mW is fradulent.

Nothing wrong with a laser that has lots of IR as long as you're aware of it, and it is marketed as such. I even have a High powered IR (650-700mW 808nM) laser. Treat it with respect and you're OK

any news on the 200mw warnlaser? any1 have any new on their red pointers?? :-?

Not to mention the English on their site is terrible.

If they truly were legit, why didn't they hire a proper English translator?

An item costs years of efforts of scientists of Warnlaser its outstanding light may draw global eyes

I think they mean 5 minutes at a factory with cheap laser parts, assembling them, then selling them to warnlaser and other laser companies.

An other item costs years of efforts of scientists of Warnlaser its outstanding light, with its available high power 500mw, could make you crazy

I never knew 500mw (200mw tops) of laser light could make me "go crazy".

I naively courted Warnlaser, or tried to. I wrote to them in Chinese (translated), in Enlish and I called them. I sent 5 emails. Not one was answered. The one phone call that was answered was by a woman who was so excited to here from America and happily told me it was morning in china. She told me write Warnlaser for a response. At 3am PST I then got a text that said "Hello,friend! This is Warnlaser. Very nice to hear you! So much thank you for your interesting in WARNLASER. Our imail: maser@warnlaser.com or warnlaser.com" If it walks like a duck it must be a duck. China needs guidance from the higher powers of the free world.

Razako

This thread should be stickied as a lasting reminder of why people should avoid warnlaser.

Again, Im gonna necro a dead thread. But I wish I would have read this 2 days ago. I just spent $160 on a 80mW Tiger GX from Warn, and I hope its up to par. I will try my best to write a review for you guys. If I would have known about sites like rayfoss, and o-like, I may have made a different purchase. I will cross my fingers and hope I get a decent laser for my money.

Last edited: