Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

warn lasers any good...

What is everyone's opinion on warn lasers...are they any good.. :tired:

I would stay away from them, they are one of those typical chinese companies...

what you mean mate....why they bad....aren't sky lasers btb lasers Chinese :undecided:

Yes they are, but warn lasers is kinda like a chinese re seller who has no idea what they're selling...

Im not questioning you obv as i'm asking your advice ....what you mean they have no idea what they selling

Hey, look at this link.
Story:
Someone bought a 300mW 808nm (infrared) laser, got one (after a few weeks of delay) rated 532nm (green), and turned it on and its 660nm (red) ! And......

its 5mW! of pure awesomeness and wonder.

So I'd say... yeah they are of any good. Good at making a horrible reputation at a forum. :wave:

Do you think they know what they are selling?

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the link wow!!! so if I was to order a 3w ir laser it wouldn't come????? so il take more to sky lasers I think

That opened my eyes

The company might have changed from since then
BUT I'd not recommend it yet.
If you want quality, stay with skylasers, dragon lasers, CNI (or laserglow), optotronics, etc.

Most mid-range lasers I knew are crap now... Maybe o-like still sells something? Do some research on yourself.

As I said by pm...
Beware it IR. Its invisible and not cool (not green as in the AD).
Unless you are very experienced with lasers and have a specific purpose, I would not recommend a high power IR. Hell, neither a low power one! Its just too dangerous.

Just sayin

Thanks leodahsan

Want a long distance green laser.....can I ask why do laser glow charge 5 thousand dollars for 800nw laser but yet loads other companies do the same power laser for a fraction of the price

They have some of the best quality lasers on the market... laboratory grade optics

seen some lasers at 1.5w green laser surely that would be stronger and better than a 80nw one buy laser glow just cant see they charge 5,899 dollars and all the others are 600-800 dollars:wave:

Try searching on the Forum using the search bar at the bottom of the page... you can see reviews of various lasers from various companies :beer:

Hi everyone,
This is my first time posting as I am a new member.
I am a newbie for sure but I would like to put my 2 cents in about warnlaser.
Before I knew about this site, I ordered a 100mw green laser from them and it just arrived by DHL after a 4 day wait...not bad I think. Shipping was free and my total cost was 48.00 Euro's
It seems to be a very well manufactured item. It is VERY bright, i have never been able to see a beam in daylight before.
It came in a nice box with a free charger for the batteries and a note to call a toll free number with any questions.
Im not trying to start anything but after seeing mostly negative comments about them, I have to say I am pretty satisfied with them.
I look forward to checking all the forums and learning more about my new hobby!