Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Warn! cheapest green laser pointer

Yeah,we have accepted guys' advice.we honestly apologize to our action in there.
Say "Sorry Friends"
We will do try our best to advance our laser pointer and warnlaser website.
The site will be truth and impersonality. To post context will be checked over and over.

as far "Caveat emptor! "
Now i promise to return any product within 7 days of receiving it, except surface has destroyed.

secondly in the weekend we will take some photograph with our factory and laboratory to prove guiltless. at the same time ,we will publish some our technoloy for high power laser pointers.in the important,the documents is fully own company.
Please respect our engineers' result.

Thanks everybody,you are our friends.in the future bother to point our mistake.

thanks again.

S

SenKat

Warnlaser - I believe you are missing the point...your engineer's results are all well and good, but people on this forum (and others) have been mislead from "engineers" previously, and have instead decided to place their trust in the respected moderators of this site. As such, I am afraid you are barking up the wrong tree, and having your engineers waste their time, as people on here will only accept testing done by forum members - so they know that the results are real, and unbiased. You really hsould reconsider sending a unit, or units for testing - the only thing you lose out on is a tiny amount of shipping cost.

G !

T

timelord

All us moderators have lasercheck meters and a bit of knowledge so reviews are the way to go here Warnlasers ;)

S

SenKat

Correct ! We have modeerators on both sides of the pond with laser power meters and a great knowledge base at our disposal !

G !

i was same fans with laser pointer ,be happy to share my reslut and experience .
so in future ,we wanna discuss together and research technology.

S

SenKat

Warnlaser - if your intention is to "hang out" and just discuss lasers, and technology, you are more than welcome, but as I said - you have raised the warning flag in the forum as far as your products go by your unwilingness to answer the questions about a review on your products...that is simply just the hard truth - I am not attacking you, or your company - but quite a few companies have been more than glad to have their items reviewed, then returned in order to boost their exposure to the community here. It is ultimately your choice, and that is the way it stands. BUT - welcome to the forum - feel free to pitch in on any of the topics on here - I look forward to your input !

G !

basically what SenKat is saying send a laser to a moderator of this forum. Someone we trust and know will give us unbiased results if the lasers test good you might have some customers other than that please stop marketing your laser here if we only have proof of your engineers no one will buy a laser with just YOUR proof. i could say right know that i have a 250 mW laser pointer in my posession even though i dont its your word against ours and so far you havent earned our trust yet. send a few lasers to a moderator to test and start earning our trust by showing us you have trustworthy lasers.

sh-- or get off the pot is basically what im saying.

Warnlasers: Send a Laser to one of us (SenKat, TimeLord, Daedal or Merl) to test and we will write a review with all our findings and pictures and we will return the Laser back to you. The most it will cost you is postage.

Generally our members will not trust you until the information you are giving us has been verified by an Independent.

ok[ch65292]I want to send one 30mW laser pointer as present to Daedal,and hope him to help us test unit and publish the result .Certainly,while forum's friends are convenience ,you can go to Daedal,see the pointers' effect.

i will contact Daedal give me address, to express my laser as soon as possible.
sorry guys,i am a poor man,so only send 30mW to test.

Bother Daedal to help us test.thanks my friend

warnlaser.com said:
ok[ch65292]I want to send one 30mW laser pointer as present to Daedal,and hope him to help us test unit and publish the result .Certainly,while forum's friends are convenience ,you can go to Daedal,see the pointers' effect.

i will contact Daedal give me address, to express my laser as soon as possible.
sorry guys,i am a poor man,so only send 30mW to test.

Bother Daedal to help us test.thanks my friend

If you send him a higher power laser, he will send it back to you in perfect condition. Thanks for cooperating though..

Yes, since you advertise your 120mW as the cheapest in the world ($199), if you send that exact laser to Daedal, he can test it and return it to you. This way, you only lose shipping cost both ways, and not the laser itself...

I'm sorry, but I hardly feel a 30mW is representative. A 100mW at the least IMO. Your most powerful >200mW would also be interesting. If you could prove you actually made a reliable, >200mW green handheld customers would flock to you. If you can prove you sell a 30mW at a worse price than other companies... I don't really see you getting much support.

pseudonomen137 said:
I'm sorry, but I hardly feel a 30mW is representative. A 100mW at the least IMO. Your most powerful >200mW would also be interesting. If you could prove you actually made a reliable, >200mW green handheld customers would flock to you. If you can prove you sell a 30mW at a worse price than other companies... I don't really see you getting much support.

Hi Carter,
I agree with you 100%.
They should send a 150mW or greater pointer for review (it doesn't cost any more to ship and it's being returned anyway). Low power pointers of 30mW are easy to come by, but a 150mW AA cell based pen pointer would be something special. In fact a 150mW or more pen pointer is so special I've never seen one. The most I've ever measured or heard about from a reliable source is ~125mW and that wasn't average or sustained output.

I would also suggest that however tests it doesn't use a lasercheck meter as just 1mW of IR leakage can result in up to a 40-50mW increase in meter reading. A thermal sensro would be best; Carter you have a thermal sensor based meter don't you?

A lasercheck could be used with an IR filter, but the filter needs to be a good one, not a $10 cheapy. You need to know in advance the transmittance of the 532nm through the filter, either with the transmittance plot of the individual filter or by testing with a known and stable laser through the IR filter to know the percentage of transmittance.

Jack

Daedal

Well... I got an e-mail from Warnlaser.com and I am supposed to be getting a laser from them soon to review it. Although, I do not know what laser it is or what power it is. I will test it and let everyone know with enough pictures to boot! ;D

I hope it's one of the higher power ones since most people here are only really impressed by the high power units.... Including myself... ::)

Regardless, I'll keep you all updated with the happenings around here and how it takes place :)

--DDL

warnlaser have some customers,they have bought our high laser pointers and nobody need return it for a full refund.Although,i said the informations after all it's my say,i know,nobody can believe these,We don't publish the customers,that's secret.And i said authority organization in china have validate our products.but nobody care these.

so i have delivered Daedal and bother him to test the laser pointer.

i am no way.sorry.

In here i pledge that my saying is truth.Our consumer ,no one have return our lasers up to now.of course,although,customers have a few people .but if have one,we will be earnest response and correct.