Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Warn! cheapest green laser pointer

Warnlaser is a high technology company from Shanghai, China.We sell our products directly to our consumers to save the cost and to make sure we are the cheapest Laser pointer provider.

You know
120mw 532nm green laser is the cheapest laser on the world, only $199.99.

more info
warnlaser.com

Attachments

• 2_002.jpg
    2_002.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 1,231

chimo

It's unfortunate that the connotation of the title of your company and the title of this thread will likely have an effect opposite to what was desired or intended.

there are 4 different series but they all look the same can someone please explain the difference between them

Great title. I assume the warn is short for: "WARNING! WE SELL CRAP SPYMODE LASERS THAT MANAGE A FEW MW OF GREEN, POST A BUNCH OF FAKE, UNRELATED, STOLEN PICTURES, AND THINK FORUM IS SPELLED WITH AN N"?

Inventive. Perhaps you could make it all into an acronym. You may also want to add something about how you ask as much $ as other companies do for real lasers in those powers, even though yours don't put out more than a few 10s of mWs of green at best.

I mean c'mon. Scammers, stop being so damn lazy! If you're gunna forge membership in the ILDA, can you at least bother to edit the stolen picture so it says your own dang company name? Is that really so much to ask?!

K

kingzilla

I would be a little wary of someone who claims to have a consistent supply of 250mw pen sized lasers. :-?These may not be IR filtered. :-/I would wait for a review just to make sure. :)

chimo

Interesting. From their photos page, you can see that their lasers come in the same high quality box as the DX lasers. Their IP is China based.

Technically it's not the cheapest laser in the world becuase you can buy red diodes from senkat for $17.50 ;) . How fast does one of these eat AA's?

Great title. I assume the warn is short for: "WARNING! WE SELL CRAP SPYMODE LASERS THAT MANAGE A FEW MW OF GREEN, POST A BUNCH OF FAKE, UNRELATED, STOLEN PICTURES, AND THINK FORUM IS SPELLED WITH AN N"?

Inventive. Perhaps you could make it all into an acronym. You may also want to add something about how you ask as much $ as other companies do for real lasers in those powers, even though yours don't put out more than a few 10s of mWs of green at best.

I mean c'mon. Scammers, stop being so damn lazy! If you're gunna forge membership in the ILDA, can you at least bother to edit the stolen picture so it says your own dang company name? Is that really so much to ask?!

Things

they look like the DX lasers! no it's not the cheapest greenie for the power, DX sells 200mw for $120! they may be crap, but for that price, who cares! ;D

things said:
they look like the DX lasers! no it's not the cheapest greenie for the power, DX sells 200mw for $120! they may be crap, but for that price, who cares! ;D

The pictures indicate a Spymode-style laser. Can you point out what picture looks like a NewWish? Last Spymode 150mW I tested put out ~20mW of 532nm. If it weren't for the fact that it wouldn't be fair, I'd petition for a mod to delete this post to prevent this nauseating scam from seeing daylight.

Daedal

I agree... I just think it's better to have people make their own judgments based on the vast amount of neutral info available on this forum. If someone sees it better to buy from a place as such, that's their call... although... who would? :-? ::)

--DDL

ok
First ,Thank guys for your suggestions. i stand for warnlasers' colleage to thank your advice. We will try our best to advance our laser pointer.

Secondly,we have many problem for our company because we do locate in shanghai china,so it doesn't convenient than in american or in other place.but my colleage and me try anything to do best.
Welcome to advise any questions which is valueable for advanced our product to serve consumer .

warnlaser is younger ,i hope everyone can help them to advance their laser pointers.

Regard forum friends
:)

warnlaser.com said:
ok
First ,Thank guys for your suggestions. i stand for warnlasers' colleage to thank your advice. We will try our best to advance our laser pointer.

Secondly,we have many problem for our company because we do locate in shanghai china,so it doesn't convenient than in american or in other place.but my colleage and me try anything to do best.
Welcome to advise any questions which is valueable for advanced our product to serve consumer .

warnlaser is younger ,i hope everyone can help them to advance their laser pointers.

Regard forum friends

No, I think firstly you need to explain why you're stealing other people's expired ILDA certs and pretending they are your own.

As for advancing your lasers, you just need to find a different supplier. The lasers you sell are not IR filtered, and are, put quite bluntly: crap. Perhaps you realize this, but if you don't then its time you bought a decent power meter and found a different supplier to get your lasers from.

Daedal

warnlaser.com said:
ok

Welcome to advise any questions which is valueable for advanced our product  to serve consumer .

Regard forum friends

It seems like you are very sure of the product that you are offering. I can't judge your product honestly but I'd like to give you the benifit of the doubt. If you would like to start with a nice clean image you have to get someone reputable and willing to make a review of your products. I can personally testify that before buying a laser I listen to fellow customers and not company claims.

With that said, if you would like to get your product recognised, I can review it for you. I'll take extensive images and measurements of the power of the laser pointer and perhaps that will influence others to invest in your products. Other than that, and just like psudo had said, they're really not up to par or capable of attracting any serious attention.

PM me if you are interested;
DDL