Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

***** wanting to buy a 2w or above handheld laser. Will spend up to 400 dollars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's times like this when I wish I could keep mashing the -rep option.

Way to go op. No better way to get someone to sell you a laser then to call them an idiot.

Someone got a "sparkler special edition" they can sell this guy? I think I heard they are mostly all over spec. I bet any one of them can hit at least 5 watts. :eg:

Last edited:

A 700mw/1w/2w are all equally dangerous for a laser newbie to have, chances are they will blind themselves whatever the power. The difference is the damage caused when they start pointing it at people from a distance.

I think there are some sparkler special edition's available, they're a bit rare these days though.

jimdt7

Hey everyone,

I am 24 and I do love laser pointers with a passion. The reason why it says I am a junior member is because I just joined probably a week ago. I haven't devoted my whole life to lasers like you idiots. Like, not to be mean or anything but I do have a life and laser's are just a spare time hobby for me. The lasers in which I do own are the following:

1. Spyder Arctic 3 ( From Wicked Lasers )
2. 200mw Green Laser
3. 1000mw blue laser pointer ( From Lazerer )
4. 30mw Violet laser
5. 1000mw Spartan blue laser ( From dragon lasers )

So yeah, please do not call me inexperienced with laser pointers. Also, before you people even comment! I do have many pairs of proper safety glasses which go accordingly to my laser's wavelength.

So yeah, I am experienced with laser's and please do not tell me that I am not ready for one.

Sydney Swartz

You should get banned :gun:
Who you think you are !

Jim

TROLOLOLOL
ban hammer this noob already and move on
if he thinks hes so much better than us, then why ask for our help?

Status
Not open for further replies.