Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Want to buy a cheap LPM

I want to buy a cheap LPM - could have been used- if anyone can please resell it to me - I would like to thank you !!

Where are you located on the globe ??

Adding your location to your profile will
make it easier for members to know where
they will need to ship.

Jerry

Benm

You may want to look into Astralists hyperion series of meters.

Depending on what sensor and hence power range you want with them they are pretty good value. They are, afaik, shipped from indonesia though, so factor in a pretty decent cost of shipping internationally. You could have one including shipping for $100 or so, but the most basic model is limited to 2 watts.

You may want to look into Astralists hyperion series of meters.

Depending on what sensor and hence power range you want with them they are pretty good value. They are, afaik, shipped from indonesia though, so factor in a pretty decent cost of shipping internationally. You could have one including shipping for $100 or so, but the most basic model is limited to 2 watts.

thank you

I have both Laserbee's LPM and Astralist's LPM. They both work well but the software with the Laserbee works without any issues with OS Dependence. The Laserbee is also a bit more professional looking with its included case.

Encap

I have both Laserbee's LPM and Astralist's LPM. They both work well but the software with the Laserbee works without any issues with OS Dependence. The Laserbee is also a bit more professional looking with its included case.

Good point --Laserbee's are fully developed great professioally done products in production since 2007--tried and true.

Laserbee stands behind their products 100%. Made in Canada and shipped from Canada.

Many models availale see them here: http://laserpointerforums.com/f37/hi-quebec-canada-39553.html#post435471

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS