Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Walmart sells yellow lasers

It's the Vega 2 and the Vega 5. 2mW and 5mW. So shipping to the US wouldn't be a problem.

GSS

Walmart has tons of 3rd party sellers as you know but i'm guessing with the COVID lock down and online shopping rise we seeing way more products as weird as they are.

Giannis_TDM

Walmart has tons of 3rd party sellers as you know but i'm guessing with the COVID lock down and online shopping rise we seeing way more products as weird as they are.
actually it's cheaper to buy than directly from laser glow wall-mart is pocketing quite a few bucks.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Did not expect to find this.

Obviously it's a reseller, but why? And why Walmart?

Walmart is a strange place to find Laserglow lasers for sale, but as GSS mentioned Walmart.com has many 3rd party sellers.
The listing may be real, but for over $1300 dollars, you better really want a yellow laser. :eek:
For a low power (<5mW) yellow laser from Laserglow, I would stick with the Regel, you can buy them for $399 to $599 right from Laserglow.

PS - Thanks for the link, Brendon.

Encap

no real specs..
at LG all are listed at a LEGAL <5 mW-- and they LG ) wont ship to Canada..
no yellow , no herc
The Walmart deal looks like a scam

I remember seeing that Walmart offer many years ago.

The Walmart offer sold by Unbeatable sale https://www.unbeatablesale.com/lsearch.jhtm?keywords=laser+pointer is a bogus offer.

I asked Nick at Laserglow about it today and he said they have been asking Unbeatabe to remove the Laserglow product from the web site for 8 years and they don't know why they are still up and Unbeatable has no stock and Laserglow will not ship anything listed there.

Presumably, if anyone tried to buy the silly priced pointers Laserglow will not ship and Unbeatabvle would have to refund and money paid--so...

Last edited:

GSS

Walmart is a strange place to find Laserglow lasers for sale, but as GSS mentioned Walmart.com has many 3rd party sellers.
The listing may be real, but for over $1300 dollars, you better really want a yellow laser. :eek:
For a low power (<5mW) yellow laser from Laserglow, I would stick with the Regel, you can buy them for $399 to $599 right from Laserglow.

PS - Thanks for the link, Brendon.
Wow, I didn't bother to look at the price. $1300:rolleyes: