Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Waiting on tracking number

Alicia88

Hi I ordered a laser through sanwu lasers on Thursday and I am still waiting on an email with a tracking. My boyfriend did his research before deciding to order from sanwu. I paid extra for the 3-6 day shipping and money was taken from my account. I tried emailing and calling company with no response. I’m just wondering if this is normal or have I been scammed

Airtech

Hi Alicia,
Sanwu is very reputable and there are many happy members that have bought from them. The corona virus has been causing delayed shipments from China. Sanwu like other Chinese companies was forced to shutdown for a period of time and they have become back logged with orders. I understand your frustration but I would give them a week and see if they respond to your email. I placed an order with them on January 26th and just received a shipping confirmation from them last week. I still haven't received my order but I understand why.

Hi Alicia,
Relax Sanwu is a respectable co. here at LPF, many members here purchased numerous build from them. So im leaving this up to the community to chime in ..
Oh one more thing go to the welcome section and introduce yourself a little bit and state the reason why you registered.
Its just folks like to know a little bit and can give you a more definite answer to help.
lots of nice folks here Alicia ..And welcome.. looking forward to your intro..
Rich:)

Welcome to the LPF, Alicia. Unfortunately, you ordered at a bad time as has already been stated here. You'll get your laser. It will just take more time.

FuzzyPancake

If you did even the tiniest bit of reading on this forum you would have found that COVID-19 is causing delays and Sanwu is a reputable company. I made a thread just yesterday detailing this topic so people like you would understand what's going and have reasonable expectations.

Last edited:
if/when you DO get your track number DO NOT put that in anything you do at LPF--someone can have your package sent to them--