Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Vote for your favorite laser company !

S

SenKat

Hey - you guys need to take your spam elsewhere, please....

LOL !!! KIDDING ! I am not "Stevish" in any way ! ROFL !!!

(Please no more pink short wearing pictures ! LOL)

Gazoo

I don't have a green laser yet, but based on a ton of research and reviews, I voted for Laserglow. If I could have voted for two companies, Optotronics would have been the second one. When I have enough funds for a green laser, it will be one or the other I order from.

T

timelord

SenKat said:
Hey - you guys need to take your spam elsewhere, please....

LOL !!! KIDDING ! I am not "Stevish" in any way ! ROFL !!!

(Please no more pink short wearing pictures ! LOL)
Did somebody say PINK???

Attachments

• 5722_005.jpg
    5722_005.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 110

Daedal

Have you seen his avatar in slow-mo? It looks really cool when played a little bit slower!

TL: You really like these 'out-there' pictures, don't you? ;D ;D

--DDL

yea.. I'm starting to worry about Timelord!

He likes them a little toooo much!.... ;D ;D ;D

S

SenKat

Heh...you wanna REALLY see that avatar close up ? Play the game Diablo - that is the end shot of the game...VERY addictive. You will most likely see that shot about 50 times before you get past it - that is if you saved your game early enough !!! HARD end part....well, it was for me, anyways ! LOL

S

SenKat

Hey - at least we got to see the pic of Lasergirl - and she is FAR above normal as far as good looking goes ! She is a bona-fide Q-T-PIE ! :cool: So - at least we know he only takes out his odd picture issues on us here at the forum - he likes them a LOT prettier in real life ! :)

{Don't kill me, Lee....I said she's cute, man.....Ow...QUIT IT ! Dangit....I hate those fast planes from London....stop hitting me with your Aries, man...I was teasing, I said she is cute !}

;D ;D ;D

Daedal

HAHAHA... nice one SenKat... too bad they're asleep now... I think :-/... so we can just take our time analyzing that message to make it as appropriate as possible :p

--DDL

S

SenKat

Hahahahahahaha ! I am sure I'll catch it from him a little later :p Muahahahahaha !