Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Vote for wife in modeling contest

did anyone try my little trick? its a bugger reseting the modem but its simple to do on the android phone, i was voting about once every 2 minites at one stage
Come on guys , Votes are going up slowly and rank is going down slowly
ahh haaa! i know how to vote multiple times in a day now, they must just flag your IP address for 24hr, so you just need a new IP,
I just reset my router or turn it off for 30 seconds then reconnected and my laptops away voting again after i reload the page! and on my android phone i go to >wireless and networks>mobile networks and deselect the box for internet connection for ten seconds then select it again then you just have to reload the exploremodling.com page before clicking vote again!

1000+ here we come

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
1080 votes! :) Come on guys, time is short, it's now or never!

IWIRE

Yep, I think either today or tomorrow is the last day. Maybe Lin will enter a new contest so we can keep voting :)

If my calculations are correct :) She is still in the top 1%, .96% to be exact. Through this whole contest Lin has stayed steady at the top 1% mark ! Just ask the girl that is ranked 7966, I bet she wishes we had been voting for her. :) Great job everybody ! Lets keep voting as long as we can !

Honestly, I guess I don't understand these contests. Don't get me wrong, I don't see one unattractive young lady between Lin and the top. But I also don't see how some of them got as many votes as they did. Do they really know that many people ? Fifteen years old and 7,000 votes ! I'm older than dirt and I don't even know 7,000 people.
Lin is the only person I've voted for in this contest, it seemed counterproductive to vote for more than one. Lin is a very beautiful young lady and could easily win a contest like this, she deserves every vote I cast for her.

I have to be honest, it also makes me happy to see the young lady who is 50 in the #1 spot.

But I'll keep voting for Lin ! :)

Last edited:

IWIRE

Ha ! Got another vote in ! :)

1111 :) Can't get much more number 1 than that ! ¯\(°_o)/¯

Last edited:

IWIRE

It won't let me vote :( I already miss voting :( Enter a new contest Lin ! You held steady in this one ! You can do it girl ! You got the look ! :)
Great job everybody !

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yep, we're done! It was fun while it lasted.
Congrats to you Lin, great job! :wave: You stayed in the top 1% or so throughout the whole contest, fantastic.

@BShanahan - Congrats to you for hitting the big 3K. :beer: