Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Vintage Goggles Still Working

Eidetical

These are the goggles I've collected and/or used over the years, and most are still good. Holographers rarely wear goggles because they generally work with lower-powered and/or expanded beams from bolted-down lasers with light control baffles all over the place, but I have to keep them available to satisfy the state. When needing to look at a bright spot, I find it more convenient to grab a pair of polarizers (an educational set in 4" diameter ring mounts) that I can look through and adjust to the density I want.

Goggle Group.jpg

the spectrogard ones are lovely! i briefly had two pairs but it seems they are very rare.. i've only ever seen 4 in existence including the one in your archive... they are great for ion lasers :) did yours have some sort of crud on the back side of the filter? both the ones I got had the same sort of crust that was very difficult to remove..

the spectrogard ones are lovely! i briefly had two pairs but it seems they are very rare.. i've only ever seen 4 in existence including the one in your archive... they are great for ion lasers :) did yours have some sort of crud on the back side of the filter? both the ones I got had the same sort of crust that was very difficult to remove..
Yeah, I also have two pairs of those and both have similar issues.

Back