Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Videos you wish to share part two.

MurphyMurph

Not currently, lasers have worked to ignite fuses, but have only tried to do it up close :cool: (and had to clean my lenses after) :confused:. You would definitely need a tripod for anything over a couple feet.

I'm going to have to try that RC Relay idea, it looks much simpler than what I've tried in the past! It was about a decade ago, I put together a 12V firing system with radio .. shack parts. It was setup to ignite up to 5 fuses at simultaneously or one after the other. For the fuses, we made poor man's igniters with Christmas lights. It has since been retired, since "just lighting the fireworks" were much more fun than running lengths of cable. * Mods delete if not allowed. *

0625112156.jpg
0628110133.jpg
0625112157.jpg

You can extend the useful range of your laser with optics but the remote battery box is a better way because it lets you enjoy the show as well as direct it, I used to make little videos of fireworks but not for long because it seems to me anyway, that you are either taking video or enjoying the show.

Very nice, I am looking forward to the 4th of July this year and I will be buying all my fireworks except maybe some small firecrackers but someday we will have some family acreage where I get licensed and make some neat stuff, I have lots of ideas like a 3 level red, white and blue display with a mix of high level " time rain " effects and lower level blanket of quick burn, I'm sure it will take a good bit of try and see to get it right but I expect that will be half the fun.

We had a member here Riccardo from Italy who was making some awesome rockets but sadly he is gone now, take a look at some of his work.

In memory of Riccardo here's one of my favorite pics he shared with us, I had it on my desktop for a while.

29464413782_5ca37705ef_b.jpg

Last edited:
At first I hated seeing this guy destroy good vehicles, but it's really no different than the way movies destroy cars shooting a scene for our entertainment.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Don't spam the same video over and over please

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Dual mount 20mm rotary cannons would be perfect for feral hog control. Especially with armor piercing incendiary tracer rounds. :LOL:

Although he quite possibly could have bought LPF with the cost of all the ammo expended in just that 30 seconds of firing. :ROFLMAO: