Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Videos you wish to share part two.

Clinton's both were terrible to have in office, one of the Bushes too. Edit: How could I forget Barry, OMG, he was my version of your Trump.

Last edited:

It's pretty funny how conservatives become very fiscally frugal when a Democrat is in office, but when Bush or Trump is there, that goes out the window. I was reading about it in the Washington Post today. Seems like they have kept records. So, I guess you are just political. You don't mind that Trump has exploded the deficit just as long as he is there. I never want to hear about Democrats spending after this.

Democrats spend far too much! :p At least the money isn't going to Iran to fund their nuclear program.

Oh no, I just realized I posted these responses outside of the political hell-scape thread, but it is in response to topic.

Democrats spend far too much! :p At least the money isn't going to Iran to fund their nuclear program.

Oh no, I just realized I posted these responses outside of the political hell-scape thread, but it is in response to topic.

Where do you get that? Obama got a nuclear deal with Iran during his administration that would keep Iran from moving any closer to a nuclear weapon for the next ten years, at least, and Trump just jumped out of that with no other option, while the rest of our allies stuck to it. Republicans hated all that the Obama Administration accomplished this. He managed to turn the economy around after it cratered during Bush, he was the first president to get the Health Insurance to finally stop oppressing people who didn't have insurance under a plan carried by their employment and to stop holding people uninsured for preexisting conditions, insured 24 million uninsured people and helped these people to keep their insurance while helping many who could not afford to through monetary entitlements. Republicans have tried, and failed to repeal the ACA so far, though it has gained a higher popularity among most Americans.

What has Trump done? He passed a tax relief that 85% of which went to the wealthiest 1% on Americans. This exploded the deficit and did little to nothing to boost the economy. He has taken money from projects passed by the Obama administration to try to pay for his border wall at the expense of many projects that desperately needed this funding. None of this is going to keep any drugs from getting through the border because they mostly come through ports of entry. And he lies about everything that he has not accomplished. He is a rancid stench on this country and most people have come to this conclusion after having lived with him in office up until now. Today is the election held for the 9th district in North Carolina where if the Democrat wins it will be a further rebuke of Trump who won this state by a wide margin. Even a close loss to the Republican will be a rebuke of Trump. Just look at the 40+ turnover in the house in 2018. Nothing had come close to this since Reagan won in 1980.

They are refining yellow cake again, any money which goes to them makes it more affordable to do any, and everything they are doing now. The money was given ahead of time, no dole, all up front and from reports, they have never stopped their program, just stopped using the centrifuges for awhile, now upgraded, because they have been working the whole time to upgrade refinement.

That money was from Iran's money held from before 1979 and belonged to them all along. It was not money given to them by anyone. It was Iran's money being held and collecting interest since the Shah had left the country and was only given back when they had agreed to the terms of the nuclear deal that Trump abandoned without another deal in place. If the Iranians have begun enriching uranium again it is Trump's fault for abandoning the agreement and placing new sanctions on them. The rest of our allies have tried to stick it out with them. Trump has made this mess and is now blaming the Iranians for it.

Again, everything I said is backed up here. The money was always Iran's and was paid out after the agreement.

Love this Chinese music

Meat eaters love this stuff:

Last edited:
I've heard teaching English in China can earn a lot of money, now this:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I remember watching their videos when they first started developing those robots. It’s amazing how far they got on their own. Then google took over. Not sure if it’s still a google owned company but it sure looks like they are getting a lot more advanced.

Boston Dynamics is owned by the Japanese conglomerate Softbank.
In time robotic police will do the bidding of our lawmakers and robotic soldiers will become frightening effective killing machines, but for now enjoy this entertaining video.