Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

VERY VERY VERY NICE GRL IN CITY

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFWcAkxzkv4[/media]

"bonce wit de lasa beam" I velieve thats what hes saying...

This is funny tho

L ight
A mplification
by
S timulated
E mission
of
R adiation

BTW GRL is grafiti research labs

just an FYI, I know everyone misread VERY VERY VERY NICE G.R.L. IN CITY as something else...

Things

This has been posted many times before. I have evn tried t in ym house, it works well!

Y

yew.sir-name

I was expecting a hot grl, which is lame net/text speak for girl, bt i ws wrng.

aaaaaaah yet another into the trap LOL

I concur, have done it outdoors with a HD camera and 5000 ANSI lumen projector with long throw lens :p and my fleabay 60mW green (long dead)

Things

BlueFusion said:
aaaaaaah yet another into the trap LOL

I concur, have done it outdoors with a HD camera and 5000 ANSI lumen projector with long throw lens :p and my fleabay 60mW green (long dead)
Not yet! :p :p :p I did it on the side of this big builing in my street, soon enough i had all the neighbors out there wanting to have a go! Oh and you don;t need a higher powered laser, my core works well for smaller distances.

Switch

You can use any color laser, you just have to adjust the hue on the software.And make sure the laser is bright enough so the camera notices it.....I don't think 808nm would work very well, not to mention even deeper IR :D