Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Verde Volcano - A 2600 mW, 520nm double-diode, optical corrected and expanded ON SALE - SOLD !!

Congratulations!!!
I was sure that this thing will be sold fast. Me, I would take it, too if I had a home with a wall to make exposition of DIY masterpieces.

Unfortunately where I am at the moment there is hardly room to even keep parts for my many setups.

Yup, this is going to be the pride and joy of my collection. I wasn't even looking for something like this. I just wanted a moderately powered greenie to add to my collection, since the only greenie that I have now is 30 mW. Then Minamoto came along with this 2.6W cannon about the same time that I got an extra paycheck, and I just couldn't resist. Of course, I'll be eating bread & water for the next month, but it will be worth it. I'll try to resist blasting holes in the moon. :ROFLMAO:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Well, enjoy. :) I’m sure it will be worth having bread and water for a month. :p