Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Verde Volcano - A 2600 mW, 520nm double-diode, optical corrected and expanded ON SALE - SOLD !!

Hello forum.
I'm selling this unique awesome masterpiece:

https://laserpointerforums.com/thre...orrected-with-10x-linos-be.99439/#post1454620

This was a nice cooperation between me and CDbeam some times ago.
It has only few hours of life.
The Linos 10x Beam expander is BRAND NEW!
I will sell this build for 1200 dollars, with FedEx courier.
If You decide to pay thru paypal, You must calculate extra fees.
Please remember that the price of the Linos 10x variable magnification beam expander alone is higher than the complete kit that I'm selling now!

Together the build I can offer for free a Pedco Ultrapod II with a rock solid Manfrotto super-clamp!

All the items are AS NEW, because used few times and then placed over a table only for exposure.

$1200 plus whatever the current cost of a divorce is = this incredible piece of science.
Holy smokes, I wish I were rich.
Good luck on the sale, I hope someone near me buys it :)

I clearly remember this build of yours and Bob. It was a magnificent piece of work. It is out of my budget, but I wish you luck on your sale. You usually only sell something when you are about to build something new. Is that the case here?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Minamoto, you've described your Verde Volcano perfectly, it's definitely an "awesome masterpiece" that anyone would die to have in their laser collection.

Good luck on your sale, and congrats to whomever is lucky enough to buy this magnificent laser! :)

This is a super handheld for a collectioner! And 1000EUR is nothing compared to research costs of today.

Unforunately I am not a collectioner - I am experimener. I would like to get such thing for my experiments if the Linos expander could be interchangeable with 450 and 405nm lasers but it seems to be specifically green AR coated.

Benm

Wow, that's actually a fairly decent price for something unique like that.

Rationally i can't buy it, but i think it should be in a museum really :)

I have to agree... The price is right for such a
professional looking multi Laser build.

I've seen (have on a shelf in the Shop) a multi
Laser build by a member here that was the worst
build I've ever seen sold to another New member
on LPF a few years ago for near $2000 that was
never made good on by the seller.

Fortunately this 520nm build is top notch. A prize
for any collector.

Jerry

Wow, Jerry. That is a lot of money for any handheld build, especially a poorly constructed one. It's a shame that some people bring bad press to our hobby by taking advantage of new members like this.

Hi -

I'm interested in buying the Verde Volcano. Can you tell me what the dimensions are? How long is it from end to end? What is the diameter?

I tried to send you a private message, but I'm not sure it worked, so I'll post my message here.

Thanks,

Bob

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Congrats to both Luxincendendus and Minimoto on your sale, the Verde Volcano is a centerpiece to anyones laser collection! :)