Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Valkyrie š–¤ Now available in 405, 425, 450, 488, 520, 555, 593.5, 638nm - Stainless Steel!

Updated the links - these now point to our website and are available at discounted prices compared to our eBay store! :)

I'm sure this won't be the last time you have to deal with unreasonable people. Everyone who sells anything does from time to time. Hope you were able to get the action you sought.

I've had things reported and many laser pointer listings taken down from ebay but never have I had all my listings removed like this. How does this even happen? It can't be from just a single incident, can it?

tinkertavernco

I've had things reported and many laser pointer listings taken down from ebay but never have I had all my listings removed like this. How does this even happen? It can't be from just a single incident, can it?
This guy was extremely angry - most likely he called somebody, who sent it on to their (notoriously opaque) ā€œback office teamā€. I spoke to eBay, they wouldnā€™t tell us what triggered it but this is what they seemed to imply. They are forcing us to wait until all our pending orders are delivered and then will apparently unrestrict our account. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

tinkertavernco

After many messages back and forth with eBay, our account there has finally been reinstated. Iā€™ll be working on getting our listings back shortly! Of course, our website is still preferred and will have lower prices + no sales tax šŸ˜