Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UV, Violet, or IR which is best for burning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
It's because unown(wild) has been losing debates in the political forum, so he decided to come here and show his grievance.
What debates? Guys like redcowboy and conceptcar debate. You spread lies and garbage. I can't argue with nonsense. I don't want to even try. Your perception of reality is really disturbing. No thankyou

I have posted here many times, mostly about laser related materials. I have also posted in the political debates thread, but that is a small fraction of my total posts here.

I have posted here many times, mostly about laser related materials. I have also posted in the political debates thread, but that is a small fraction of my total posts here.
You Paul of all people have nothing to explain, you're like a founding father here! ;)

paul1598419

Well-known member​

Joined Sep 20, 2013
Messages18,386

Mr. 2020 on the other hand, even I have two years on him... :LOL:

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
You Paul of all people have nothing to explain, you're like a founding father here! ;)

paul1598419

Well-known member​

Joined Sep 20, 2013
Messages18,386

Mr. 2020 on the other hand, even I have two years on him... :LOL:
Number of posts don't mean anything dude neither does time here. Also my current account has already been explained to your dead brain. I was here since 2009 but again that means nothing. You're grasping at straws and are missing every one of them.
This is a dead thread stop posting in it

Number of posts don't mean anything dude neither does time here. Also my current account has already been explained to your dead brain. I was here since 2009 but again that means nothing. You're grasping at straws and are missing every one of them.
This is a dead thread stop posting in it
Well since you articulated it in such an intelligent way, Ok then... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.