Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

USA vs. Canada Hockey Game

Did anyone else besides me watch this game?
That game was awesome!!!!
USA won 5 - 3

Yes...I am an American. LOL

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Akkkh...Yeah I watched the game. I can't believe Canada lost. :( At least we get one more shot to get in the quarterfinals though. :D

I hope Canada gets into the finals. I want a rematch....with the same outcome. LOL

You got to admit....Even though Canada lost, it was still a very good game.

Did anyone else besides me watch this game?
That game was awesome!!!!
USA won 5 - 3

Yes...I am an American. LOL

funny cause Canada DOMINATED the entire game, your goalie was great and ours was the biggest pile of shit ever. Either way it was still one of the best hockey games I have ever watched.

It really doesn't matter who dominates who....what matters is the score at the end of the game

Today is going to be interesting, can't wait to see who will be in the finals. TBH I am hoping for USA v. Canada as well. :beer:

Pilgor

Canada took gold in women's hockey and will take gold in men's hockey. We finally got our lines set and we have Luongo 6ni net. Miller can't get lucky all the time especially since Canada has its lines straight.

JLSE

GOLD for Canada!!!! 3-2 in OT..

polar-bears-hockey.jpg

That game was intense. I've never watched Ice Hockey before, and I'll probably not watch it again for a long time, but that game was AWESOME