Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Usa company for m140 diode

So im looking to do my first build and initially I was going to get my parts from cajun lasers and dtr's shops but I have had some previous issues with paypal and because of that I wont use paypal anymore. And there doesnt seem to be another way to purchase through them without paypal. Now I am able to get eveything I need through survival lasers except the m140 diode I want to use. Are there any businesses located within the usa that I can get a m140 diode? Or any other companies (open companies) that I havent come across?

Yup, you can't go wrong directly contacting DTR directly. Don't worry he doesn't bite... usually.

I dislike PayPal as well but unfortunately ATM there are few options.

Last edited:

DTR

Yep paypal sucks but there really are not a lot of better options. Anyway shoot me a PM with your email and what you want and I will send you a Google invoice.:beer:

Cool thanks for the quick responses but I guess I should have said 3rd party checkout process. I have never used google but I would never ever ever give google my personal info, I would rather give a criminal my social security number. Hell I am new here but I would trust dtr with my bank info over a corporate 3rd party payment service.

DTR

^^ That would work if you wanted to go that route.

Hate to tell you Google probably already knows everything there is to know about you.:na:

Not to bubble burst here but... you can be sure that google has all the information about you they could ever want already XD

Google? Maybe they do maybe they dont, but I can guarantee it wasnt me who let them know. But is my only option really snail mail? I hate to add another to the list but the post office....im not even going to start lol. Not a single place in all 50 states for an online cc purchase, very twilight zone.

Last edited:

DTR

If you add the item to cart on my site then during checkout select "don't have a paypal account" and you can pay via credit card as a guest no paypal account needed.:)

If you add the item to cart on my site then during checkout select "don't have a paypal account" and you can pay via credit card as a guest no paypal account needed.:)

So im a grump for no reason? Haha thanks dtr. Back to shopping...

on that note: DTR I should have a nice whopper of an order incoming tonight or tomorrow.

Order sent, sadly my funding wasn't as large as hoped so my order was cut down. Hopefully I can afford bigger next time :p