Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Uptown shredding

Alright some of you might have already found this video, but
I found this guy by accident through Erock, the same guy who does a metal version of Danger Zone that we use for our high power rocket videos.

Leo Moracchioli has taken uptown funk by Bruno Mars and chromed and lead plated it.
Enjoy. This is pure genius. Talk about guitar skills.

You and I have very different ideas of what constitutes great guitar skills. I played for 50 years and I could do all of what I saw here as a 14 year old. It take all kinds to make a world.

You and I have very different ideas of what constitutes great guitar skills. I played for 50 years and I could do all of what I saw here as a 14 year old. It take all kinds to make a world.

Hey, this is just another genre. Do you have any demos of your stuff? What do you play classical guitar, latin...... ?

I just like this version of uptown funk and wanted to share it. ;)

Also, English is not this guys first language, it is Norwegian... IT must be the viking bloodlines.

Last edited:
Had to give it up when I broke my left radius and the plate the orthopedist put in shifted and cut all the flexor tendons in my left hand. I had some demo tapes I gave to my daughter, but she misplaced them several years ago. I could play anything. I was most influenced by Jimmy Page and Jeff Beck.

Here is another video SIA - The Greatest (Cover)

Yeah, again while it might not be everyone's forté.

Michael Jackson's (Beat it)

Last edited:
Had to give it up when I broke my left radius and the plate the orthopedist put in shifted and cut all the flexor tendons in my left hand. I had some demo tapes I gave to my daughter, but she misplaced them several years ago. I could play anything. I was most influenced by Jimmy Page and Jeff Beck.

I'd love to hear your stuff. Jimmy page and Jeff beck are both awesome. I especially like Jeff Backs playing.

One on my all time favorite guitar players, Takahiro Matsumoto also played with Jeff beck a few years ago, live in Tokyo. I'd love to have seen that.

I saw Beck play after "Blow By Blow" came out. I've seen Page play twice. Once in 1970 and again in 1978. Awesome concerts.