Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

(UPDATED) Silvershots Host.. Warning Picture and Description Heavy!!

Misanthrop

The reason I ask is because it may be very useful for temperature monitoring of heatsinks so you have a visible sign of going over the duty cycle. What kind of color gradient can I get from 5-10 .c temperature change?
I think that it may be possible I'll have a shop around on the internet.. I don't see why there can't still be a wide range of colours at a lower temp change.

@ Silvershot,

Unfortunately my camera only records 7 seconds, because I don't have a memory card in it, and 7 seconds doesn't give me enough time to show it.

i think that it may be possible i'll have a shop around on the internet.. I don't see why there can't still be a wide range of colours at a lower temp change.

@ silvershot,

unfortunately my camera only records 7 seconds, because i don't have a memory card in it, and 7 seconds doesn't give me enough time to show it.
lol!!

Misanthrop

I said in the OP that I left the paint too long before applying it to the Heatsink and it has a short shelf life of a couple of weeks, so the paint doesn't change colour unfortunately, it's just purple. :)