Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UPDATE to rayfoss screwing up my order

rayfoss continues to give excuses for their constant screw ups with this order for 6 weeks now. On the 18th I asked again to send me the keys they forgot to send and on the 21st they told me that the keys and a free pair of safety glasses would go out on the 22nd. I had forgotten to get safety glasses when I ordered. I've sent them 4 emails asking as to weather they sent my keys yet, and it's just more excuses! I just checked tracking and they haven't even put them in the mail yet!!! I don't understand how they can stay in business if they keep this crap up!!! So mean while my Laser sits in it's box and I can't use it. So I suggest buyer beware and has anyone had a smooth transaction recently? Or is it just me??? My only positive is my new Blue Ice 1.2w from yobresal, it's very nice! Yet another update. I just found out that China is having their National Holiday starting on Sunday!!! That means another week or more delay till they send me my stuff, if they send it at all. Oh joy!!!

Well it looks like they sent the keys out during their holiday on Monday! Since they sent me the wrong Laser, chances are 50/50 they'll send me the wrong keys. I'll find out in about 3 weeks!

10/18/12 I was so wrong! rayfoss will not answer me anymore, they always had an excuse for the constant screw ups with this order. I've sent several emails to them asking them to check up on why my keys have been sitting in shipping for 18 days and I get no response. The keys were sent to their shipping department on 10/1/12. If I had to rate their company I would give them an F-. All I can say is if you want to get a laser from them, good luck!!!

Last edited:

I have lock picks but it's the round vending machine style key. I don't know how to pick that! I'm gonna check with a local locksmith and see what I come up with. The keys are still sitting in china post.

I have lock picks but it's the round vending machine style key. I don't know how to pick that! I'm gonna check with a local locksmith and see what I come up with. The keys are still sitting in china post.
I can't imagine why a good locksmith couldn't get in to it. Good luck.

Blord

These round lock are easy to fiddle with. Use a fine screwdriver and a pliers to turn the lock without the keys. I set all my laser with lock on ON without keys. They are just inconvenient.

The key is there for your safety... not to inconvenience you.

Although it sucks that the keys were not sent with the Laser
perhaps it was a good thing since Customs couldn't operate
the Laser either.

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Blord

I use the dead man switch as safety feature. One feature is for me enough.

I could probably get the lock to work but it's already on, I just take the batteries out when I'm done. As for a locksmith, I just want to see if he has a key that will work.

ah, so you need the tubular lock pick. You can make one homemade :)

Not to jack your thread, I bought a laser module from rayfoss and before they were going to ship the item, I told them it was going into a pen style host, they said they would have to send it to the engineer to be modified to fit. I just thought that was pretty nice of them to do that.

Last edited:
Thats nice! After all the bullshit and all the screw ups and excuses they said they would send the keys, that took a month. They finally sent them and the package has been sitting there in china post for 22 days and after they said the shipped them all responses to my emails stopped.:mad:

Thanks, but my vender keys won't fit. This lock is a bit smaller than I've ever seen.