Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Unknown output Evoloution Pro/E3 Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be doing a review when I get home. Subscribe for fast update!

:)

Ill be doing this review in 3 Hrs tops.

Fix da damned thread title, Jeff :p

Also, in my time here on LPF, I have never actually seen that posts announcing actual posts are common practise.

You might not want to do that in future, just a friendly advice. Post the review once it's done. That's all.

Trevor

Fix da damned thread title, Jeff :p

Also, in my time here on LPF, I have never actually seen that posts announcing actual posts are common practise.

You might not want to do that in future, just a friendly advice. Post the review once it's done. That's all.

In three hours I will concur. :whistle:

-Trevor

Sorry friends if I shouldn't have posted yet. I will be home in 30 minutes.. After that I can begin with the testing and write my review. I am truely sorry. :(

i'm going to post right after this post about my opinion of pre posting.

michael.

my opinion of pre-posting...

pre-posting is ok if you are going to start with info and slowly be adding info.

michael.

Trevor

Sorry friends if I shouldn't have posted yet. I will be home in 30 minutes.. After that I can begin with the testing and write my review. I am truely sorry. :(

We're not actually mad. But busting your balls is fun. :D

-Trevor

I Will Later Post in This Thread Telling You it's OK.

Judging by the amount of balls busted here, pre-posting is indeed not common practise.

Or it's so common that joke went all the way on other side of that.

In any case, let soembody ask mods to delete this thread and make a new thread with finished review :)

Sounds good?

It's Fine, We are just having some fun :p

Judging by the amount of balls busted here, pre-posting is indeed not common practise.

Or it's so common that joke went all the way on other side of that.

In any case, let soembody ask mods to delete this thread and make a new thread with finished review :)

Sounds good?

No!!! Leave the banter :na:

Status
Not open for further replies.